Technical and Financial Feasibility Analysis of Distributed Bioprocessing Using Regional Biomass Pre-Processing Centers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chugh, Shikha & Yu, T. Edward & Jackson, Samuel & Larson, James & English, Burton & Cho, Seong-Hoon, 2015. "Exploring the Potential to Penetrate the Energy Markets for Tennessee-Produced Switchgrass," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196899, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Baker, Erin & Keisler, Jeffrey M., 2011. "Cellulosic biofuels: Expert views on prospects for advancement," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 595-605.
- repec:eee:energy:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:13-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iliopoulos, Constantine & Rozakis, Stelios, 2010. "Environmental cost-effectiveness of bio diesel production in Greece: Current policies and alternative scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1067-1078, February.
- Crandall, Mindy S. & Adams, Darius M. & Montgomery, Claire A. & Smith, David, 2017. "The potential rural development impacts of utilizing non-merchantable forest biomass," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 20-29.
- Kudakasseril Kurian, Jiby & Raveendran Nair, Gopu & Hussain, Abid & Vijaya Raghavan, G.S., 2013. "Feedstocks, logistics and pre-treatment processes for sustainable lignocellulosic biorefineries: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 205-219.
- Griffith, Andrew P. & Haque, Mohua & Epplin, Francis M., 2014. "Cost to produce and deliver cellulosic feedstock to a biorefinery: Switchgrass and forage sorghum," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 44-54.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:5:y:2007:i:2:n:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.