Dynamics of Evolution in the Global Fuel-Ethanol Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:zbw:espost:157787 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:esthes:157992 is not listed on IDEAS
- Griffith, Andrew P. & Haque, Mohua & Epplin, Francis M., 2014. "Cost to produce and deliver cellulosic feedstock to a biorefinery: Switchgrass and forage sorghum," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 44-54.
More about this item
KeywordsInter-firm governance; Biofuels; Entry; Vertical integration;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L70 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - General
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-06-04 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IND-2011-06-04 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.