Managing future oil revenues in Ghana: An assessment of alternative allocation options
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clemens Breisinger & Xinshen Diao & Rainer Schweickert & Manfred Wiebelt, 2010. "Managing Future Oil Revenues in Ghana: An Assessment of Alternative Allocation Options," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 22(2), pages 303-315.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2009. "Managing future oil revenues in Ghana: An assessment of alternative allocation options," Kiel Working Papers 1518, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Adam & Stephen O'Connell & Edward Buffie & Catherine Pattillo, 2009.
"Monetary Policy Rules for Managing Aid Surges in Africa,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 464-490.
- Edward F Buffie & Stephen A. O'Connell & Catherine A Pattillo & Christopher S Adam, 2007. "Monetary Policy Rules for Managing Aid Surges in Africa," IMF Working Papers 07/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Adam, Christopher S. & Buffie, Edward & O'Connell, Stephen & Pattillo, Catherine, 2008. "Monetary Policy Rules for Managing Aid Surges in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Christopher Adam & Stephen O’Connell & Edward Buffie, 2007. "Monetary Policy Rules For Manging Aid Surges In Africa," WEF Working Papers 0016, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asongu, Simplice & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2015. "Is Poverty in the African DNA (Gene)?," MPRA Paper 67849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sulser, T. B., 2009. "Green and blue water accounting in the Limpopo and Nile basins: implications for food and agricultural policy," IWMI Working Papers H042476, International Water Management Institute.
- Estrades, Carmen & Llambí, Cecilia & Perera, Marcelo & Rovira, Flavia, 2016. "Large-scale mining in a small developing country: Macroeconomic impacts of revenue allocation policies," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 433-443.
- Viccaro, Mauro & Rocchi, Benedetto & Cozzi, Mario & Severino, Marino, 2015. "The socioeconomic impact derived from the oil royalty allocation on regional development," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207861, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Manfred Wiebelt & Rainer Schweickert & Clemens Breisinger & Marcus Böhme, 2011.
"Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: targeting urban or rural areas?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 147(4), pages 745-770, November.
- Böhme, Marcus & Breisinger, Clemens & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2010. "Oil revenues for public investment in Africa: Targeting urban or rural areas?," Kiel Working Papers 1623, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2014. "Can oil-led growth and structural change go hand in hand in Ghana?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 507-523.
- World Bank, 2016. "Moldova Trade Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24043, The World Bank.
- Shashidhara Kolavalli & Elizabeth Robinson & Guyslain Ngeleza & Felix Asante, 2012.
"Economic Transformation in Ghana: Where Will the Path Lead?,"
Journal of African Development,
African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 41-78.
- Kolavalli, Shashi & Robinson, Elizabeth J. Z. & Diao, Xinshen & Alpuerto, Vida & Folledo, Renato & Slavova, Mira & Ngeleza, Guyslain K. & Asante, Felix Ankomah, 2012. "Economic transformation in Ghana: Where will the path lead?," IFPRI discussion papers 1161, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Pauw, Karl & Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist & Benson, Todd, 2011.
"Managing future oil revenues in Uganda for agricultural development and poverty reduction: A CGE analysis of challenges and options,"
Kiel Working Papers
1696, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Pauw, Karl & Matovu, John Mary & Twimukye, Evarist & Benson, Todd, 2011. "Managing future oil revenue in Uganda for agricultural development and poverty reduction: A CGE analysis of challenges and options," IFPRI discussion papers 1122, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marbuah, George, 2014. "Understanding crude oil import demand behaviour in Ghana," MPRA Paper 60436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsOil fund; Public expenditures; Growth; Computable general equilibrium (CGE) analysis; Development strategies;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-09-26 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-09-26 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2009-09-26 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .