Effects Of Smuggling Under African Conditions: A Factual, Institutional And Analytic Discussion
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alan Deardorff & Wolfgang Stolper, 1990. "Effects of smuggling under african conditions: A factual, institutional and analytic discussion," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 126(1), pages 116-141, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pitt, Mark M., 1981. "Smuggling and price disparity," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 447-458, November.
- Omotunde E. G. Johnson, 1987. "Trade Tax and Exchange Rate Coordination in the Context of Border Trading: A Theoretical Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(3), pages 548-564, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Jaime & Roland-Holst, David & Haddad, Mona, 1992. "Tax evasion and tax reform in a low income economy : general equilibrium estimates for Madagascar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 918, The World Bank.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch, 2008.
"Gotcha! A Profile of Smuggling in International Trade,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c013_026, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch, 2008. "Gotcha! A Profile of Smuggling in International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 2475, CESifo Group Munich.
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker, 2008. "Gotcha! A profile of smuggling in international trade," Discussion Papers 2008/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bruno Larue & Sébastien Pouliot & Christos Constantatos, 2009. "Exports to Smuggle and Smuggling Technologies," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 476-493, August.
- Andreas Buehn & Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2012.
"Smuggling around the world: evidence from a structural equation model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(23), pages 3047-3064, August.
- Andreas Buehn & Mohammad Reza Farzanegan, 2011. "Smuggling around the World: Evidence from a Structural Equation Model," Post-Print hal-00710057, HAL.
- Marie Thursby & Richard Jensen & Jerry Thursby, 1991.
"Smuggling, Camouflaging, and Market Structure,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 789-814.
- Richard A. Jensen & Jerry Thursby & Marie Thursby, 1988. "Smuggling, Camouflaging, and Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 2630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thursby, M. & Jensen, R. & Thursby, J., 1991. "Smuggling, Camouflaging, and Market Structure," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1005, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Robson, 1993. "La Communauté européenne et l'intégration économique régionale dans le Tiers Monde," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(136), pages 859-879.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries: opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Wirtschaftsreformen in Afrika: Getragen von der Gunst der Geber?," Kiel Working Papers 666, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nitsch, Volker, 2011. "Trade mispricing and illicit flows," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 206, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Golub, Stephen S. & Mbaye, Ahmadou Aly, 2009. "National Trade Policies and Smuggling in Africa: The Case of The Gambia and Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 595-606, March.
More about this item
Keywordshidden economy ; trade ; economic development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.