Report NEP-CMP-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adrian Peralta-Alva & Manuel S. Santos, 2009. "Problems in the numerical simulation of models with heterogeneous agents and economic distortions," Working Papers 2009-036, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hélène Maisonnave & Bernard Decaluwé & Margaret Chitiga, 2009. "Does South African Affirmative Action Policy Reduce Poverty? a CGE Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0936, CIRPEE.
- John Gilbert, 2009. "A 'Live' Version of the HOS Model with Interventions," Working Papers 2009-05, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2009. "Managing future oil revenues in Ghana: An assessment of alternative allocation options," IFPRI discussion papers 893, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Manoj Atolia & Yoshinori Kurokawa, 2009. "Import Variety and Skill Premium in a Calibrated General Equilibrium Model: The Case of Mexico," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2009-006, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Veelenturf, L.P. & Potthoff, D. & Huisman, D. & Kroon, L.G., 2009. "Railway Crew Rescheduling with Retiming," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Juan-Pablo Ortega & Rainer Pullirsch & Josef Teichmann & Julian Wergieluk, 2009. "A new approach for scenario generation in Risk management," Papers 0904.0624, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2009.
- V. Aquaro & M. Bardoscia & R. Bellotti & A. Consiglio & F. De Carlo & G. Ferri, 2009. "A Bayesian Networks Approach to Operational Risk," Papers 0906.3968, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Francesco Ciardiello & Crescenzio Gallo, 2009. "A Graph-Traversing Algorithm for Computing Some Stable Sets in Effectiveness Coalitional Games," Quaderni DSEMS 08-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Hiroshi Iyetomi & Hideaki Aoyama & Yoshi Fujiwara & Yuichi Ikeda & Wataru Souma, 2009. "Agent-Based Model Approach to Complex Phenomena in Real Economy," Papers 0901.1794, arXiv.org.
- Didier Rulli\`ere & Diana Dorobantu & Areski Cousin, 2009. "An extension of Davis and Lo's contagion model," Papers 0904.1653, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Alejandro Reveiz & Carlos Léon, 2009. "Operational Risk Management using a Fuzzy Logic Inference System," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005841, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.