Operational Risk Management using a Fuzzy Logic Inference System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Reveiz, Alejandro & Carlos, Leon, 2010. "Operational Risk Management Using a Fuzzy Logic Inference System," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 30, pages 141-153.
- Alejandro Reveiz & Carlos León, 2009. "Operational Risk Management using a Fuzzy Logic Inference System," Borradores de Economia 574, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Andrés Murcia, 2013.
"Macro-prudential assessment of Colombian financial institutions’ systemic importance,"
Borradores de Economia
800, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- León, C. & Machado, C. & Murcia, A., 2014. "Macro-Prudential Assessment of Colombian Financial Institutions’ Systemic Importance," Discussion Paper 2014-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Andrés Murcia, 2013. "Macro-prudential assessment of Colombian financial institutions’ systemic importance," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011105, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Peter Sarlin & Carlos León & Clara Machado & Andrés Murcia, 2016. "Assessing Systemic Importance With a Fuzzy Logic Inference System," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1-2), pages 121-153, January.
More about this item
KeywordsOperational Risk; Fuzzy Logic; Risk Management;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-09-26 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2009-09-26 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:005841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: .