Operational Risk Management Using a Fuzzy Logic Inference System
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alejandro Reveiz & Carlos León, 2009. "Operational Risk Management using a Fuzzy Logic Inference System," Borradores de Economia 574, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Alejandro Reveiz & Carlos Léon, 2009. "Operational Risk Management using a Fuzzy Logic Inference System," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005841, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Andrés Murcia, 2013.
"Macro-prudential assessment of Colombian financial institutions’ systemic importance,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
011105, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- León, C. & Machado, C. & Murcia, A., 2014. "Macro-Prudential Assessment of Colombian Financial Institutions’ Systemic Importance," Discussion Paper 2014-040, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Andrés Murcia, 2013. "Macro-prudential assessment of Colombian financial institutions’ systemic importance," Borradores de Economia 800, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Peter Sarlin & Carlos León & Clara Machado & Andrés Murcia, 2016. "Assessing Systemic Importance With a Fuzzy Logic Inference System," Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1-2), pages 121-153, January.
More about this item
KeywordsOperational Risk; Fuzzy Logic; Risk Management;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jofitr:1436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Shahin Shojai). General contact details of provider: http://www.capco.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.