A 'Live' Version of the HOS Model with Interventions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Gilbert, 2009. "A 'Live' Version of the HOS Model with Interventions," Working Papers 200905, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brecher, Richard A. & Diaz Alejandro, Carlos F., 1977. "Tariffs, foreign capital and immiserizing growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 317-322, November.
- J. N. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1969. "Optimal Intervention to Achieve Non-Economic Objectives," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 27-38.
- John Gilbert, 2009. "A 'Live' Version of the HOS Model in Excel," Working Papers 200902, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance, revised 16 Jun 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsHeckcher-Ohlin-Samuelson model; Factor proportions; Tariffs; Excel;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usu:wpaper:2009-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Gilbert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .