Agriculture for development in Ghana: New opportunities and challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Modeling growth options and structural change to reach middle income country status: The case of Ghana," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 514-525, March.
- Steven Block, 2014.
"The Decline and Rise of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa since 1961,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume IV: Sustainable Growth, pages 13-67
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Block, 2010. "The Decline and Rise of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa Since 1961," NBER Working Papers 16481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chapoto, Antony & Tetteh, Francis, 2014. "Examining the sense and science behind Ghanaâ€™s current blanket fertilizer recommendation:," IFPRI discussion papers 1360, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Omilola, Babatunde & Lambert, Melissa, 2010. "Weathering the storm," IFPRI discussion papers 965, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Birner, Regina & Benin, Samuel & Horowitz, Leah & Babu, Suresh & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo & Thompson, Nii Moi & Poku, John, 2010. "Institutional and public expenditure review of Ghana’s Ministry of Food and Agriculture," IFPRI discussion papers 1020, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Poverty; Computable general equilibrium (CGE); Development strategies; Comprehensive Africa Agriculture Development Program (CAADP);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-08-14 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2008-08-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2008-08-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2008-08-14 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.