The political economy of fiscal policy and economic management in oil exporting countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ugo Fasano-Filho, 2000. "Review of the Experience with Oil Stabilization and Savings Funds in Selected Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Qing Wang & Ugo Fasano-Filho, 2001. "Fiscal Expenditure Policy and Non-Oil Economic Growth; Evidence from GCC Countries," IMF Working Papers 01/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2002. "Greed and Grievance in Civil War," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2002-01, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 1999. "Confronting competition - investment response and constraints in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2242, The World Bank.
- Dillinger, William & Webb, Steven B., 1999. "Decentralization and fiscal management in Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2122, The World Bank.
- Usui, Norio, 1997. "Dutch disease and policy adjustments to the oil boom: a comparative study of Indonesia and Mexico," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 151-162, December.
- Paul Collier & Anke Hoeffler, 2004. "Greed and grievance in civil war," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 563-595, October.
- Everhart, Stephen & Duval-Hernandez, Robert, 2001. "Management of oil windfalls in Mexico : historical experience and policy options for the future," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2592, The World Bank.
- Auty, Richard M., 2001. "The political state and the management of mineral rents in capital-surplus economies: Botswana and Saudi Arabia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 77-86, June.
- Deepak Lal, 1991. "Why Growth Rates Differ: The Political Economy of Social Capability in 21 Developing Countries," UCLA Economics Working Papers 642, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ronald Findlay, 1990. "THE NEW POLITICAL ECONOMY: ITS EXPLANATORY POWER FOR LDCs," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 193-221, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:idb:idbbks:371 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsani, Stella, 2013. "Natural resources, governance and institutional quality: The role of resource funds," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 181-195.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Blake, Andon, 2010. "Analysis of oil export dependency of MENA countries: Drivers, trends and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1098-1107, February.
- World Bank, 2009. "Economy-Wide Impact of Oil Discovery in Ghana," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18903, The World Bank.
- Andersen, Jørgen Juel & Aslaksen, Silje, 2013. "Oil and political survival," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 89-106.
- Ramírez-Cendrero, Juan M. & Paz, María J., 2017. "Oil fiscal regimes and national oil companies: A comparison between Pemex and Petrobras," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 473-483.
- repec:taf:eurpls:v:26:y:2018:i:2:p:279-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Baunsgaard, 2003. "Fiscal Policy in Nigeria; Any Role for Rules?," IMF Working Papers 03/155, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2007. "An Assessment of the Investment Climate in Botswana, Volume 2. Detailed Results and Econometric Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7747, The World Bank.
- José R. López-Cálix & Alberto Melo & Elaine Tinsley & Sara Calvo, 2005. "Creating Fiscal Space for Poverty Reduction in Ecuador: A Fiscal Management and Public Expenditure Review," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 60858, February.
- World Bank, 2004. "Ecuador - Creating Fiscal Space for Poverty Reduction : A Fiscal Management and Public Expenditure Review, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14515, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:manint:v:50:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-010-0036-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2003. "Nigeria - Policy Options for Growth and Stability : Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14388, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Creating Fiscal Space for Poverty Reduction in Ecuador : A Fiscal Management and Public - Expenditure Review," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7296, April.
- Steve Hanke, 2003. "Money and the rule of law in ecuador," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 131-145.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2005. "Global Monitoring Report 2005 : Millennium Development Goals— From Consensus to Momentum," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7325, April.
- World Bank, 2007. "An Assessment of the Investment Climate in Botswana : Volume I, Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7093, The World Bank.
- Naazneen H. Barma, 2014. "The Rentier State at Work: Comparative Experiences of the Resource Curse in East Asia and the Pacific," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(2), pages 257-272, May.
- Tsani, Stella, 2015. "On the relationship between resource funds, governance and institutions: Evidence from quantile regression analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 94-111.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Governance; Public Sector Economics; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Energy and Environment; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Decentralization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .