Determinants of Customs Fraud and Corruption: Evidence from Two African Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irène Hors, 2000. "Les difficultés de la lutte contre la corruption : l'expérience de quatre pays en développement," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(161), pages 143-163.
- Gilles Montagnat-Rentier & Gilles Parent, 2012. "Customs Administration Reform and Modernization in Francophone Sub-Saharan Africa, 1995–2010," IMF Working Papers 12/259, International Monetary Fund.
- Epaphra, Manamba, 2015. "Tax Rates and Tax Evasion: Evidence from Missing Imports in Tanzania," MPRA Paper 62328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justin O Zake, 2011. "Customs Administration Reform and Modernization in anglophone Africa; Early 1990's to Mid-2010," IMF Working Papers 11/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Farida, Moe & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2008. "Corruption and economic growth in Lebanon," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6043, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:devaaa:138-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .