Report NEP-AFR-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Villoria, Nelson & Hertel, Thomas & Nin-Pratt, Alejandro, 2009. "China's growth and the agricultural exports of Southern Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 891, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Svendsen, Mark & Ewing, Mandy & Msangi, Siwa, 2009. "Measuring irrigation performance in Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 894, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alan Gelb & Taye Mengistae & Vijaya Ramachandran & Manju Kedia Shah, 2009. "To Formalize or Not to Formalize? Comparisons of Microenterprise Data from Southern and East Africa," Working Papers 175, Center for Global Development.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:zm-fsrp-wp-39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hélène Maisonnave & Bernard Decaluwé & Margaret Chitiga, 2009. "Does South African Affirmative Action Policy Reduce Poverty? a CGE Analysis," Cahiers de recherche 0936, CIRPEE.
- Lulit Mitik & Bernard Decaluwé, 2009. "Market Labor, Household Work and Schooling in South Africa: Modeling the Effects of Trade on Adults' and Children's Time Allocation," Cahiers de recherche 0933, CIRPEE.
- Ofori, Eunice, 2009. "Structural Adjustments And Their Effects: Is There A Way Out For Africa?," MPRA Paper 17334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Sep 2009.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Minot, Nicholas & Benson, Todd, 2009. "Fertilizer subsidies in Africa: Are vouchers the answer?," Issue briefs 60, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu & Naude, Wim, 2009. "Policy Responses to the Economic Crisis in Africa," WIDER Working Papers UNU-WIDER UNU Policy Brie, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Derek Yu, 2009. "The comparability of Census 1996, Census 2001 and Community Survey 2007," Working Papers 21/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2009. "Managing future oil revenues in Ghana: An assessment of alternative allocation options," IFPRI discussion papers 893, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hélène Maisonnave & Bernard Decaluwé, 2009. "Politique éducative et marché du travail en Afrique du Sud. Une analyse en équilibre général calculable dynamique," Cahiers de recherche 0937, CIRPEE.
- Okoye, B.C & Okoye, A.C & Dimelu, M.U & Agbaeze, C.C & Okoroafor, O.N & Amaefula, A.B, 2009. "Adoption Scale Analysis of Improved Cocoyam Production, Production and Storage Technologies across Gender in Enugu North Agricultural Zone of Enugu State Nigeria," MPRA Paper 17432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrews, Matt, 2009. "Isomorphism and the Limits to African Public Financial Management Reform," Working Paper Series rwp09-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lux, Alexandra & Janowicz, Cedric, 2009. "Water use options for regional development. Potentials of new water technologies in Central Northern Namibia," MPRA Paper 17479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ofori, Eunice, 2009. "Branding Ghana," MPRA Paper 17344, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Sep 2009.