To Formalize or Not to Formalize? Comparisons of Microenterprise Data from Southern and East Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao, Li-Wei & Szrek, Helena & Peltzer, Karl & Ramlagan, Shandir & Fleming, Peter & Leite, Rui & Magerman, Jesswill & Ngwenya, Godfrey B. & Sousa Pereira, Nuno & Behrman, Jere, 2012. "A comparison of EPI sampling, probability sampling, and compact segment sampling methods for micro and small enterprises," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 94-107.
- Antonio Báez-Morales, 2015.
"“Differences in efficiency between Formal and Informal Micro Firms in Mexico”,"
IREA Working Papers
201516, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2015.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015. "“Differences in efficiency between Formal and Informal Micro Firms in Mexico”," AQR Working Papers 201510, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2015.
- World Bank, 2011. "Côte d'Ivoire : Investment Climate Survey Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12952, The World Bank.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:17:y:2012:i:4:p:560-577 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morne Oosthuizen, 2013. "Maximising South Africa's Demographic Dividend," Working Papers 13157, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
More about this item
Keywordsmicroenterprise; informal sector; Southern Africa; East Africa; formalization; regulations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .