Womenâ€™s individual and joint property ownership: Effects on household decisionmaking:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Susan E. & Bhagowalia, Priya & Shively, Gerald, 2011.
"Input Choices in Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 561-568, April.
- Priya BHAGOWALIA & Susan E. CHEN & Gerald SHIVELY, 2007. "Input Choices In Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?," Working Papers 07-09, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Bhagowalia, Priya & Chen, Susan E. & Shively, Gerald E., 2007. "Input Choices In Agriculture: Is There A Gender Bias?," Working papers 7328, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Alkire, Sabina & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Peterman, Amber & Quisumbing, Agnes & Seymour, Greg & Vaz, Ana, 2013. "The Women’s Empowerment in Agriculture Index," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 71-91.
- Carmen Diana Deere & Jennifer Twyman, 2012. "Asset Ownership and Egalitarian Decision Making in Dual-headed Households in Ecuador," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 313-320, September.
- Swaminathan, Hema & Lahoti, Rahul & Suchita, J. Y., 2012. "Womenâ€™s Property, Mobility, and Decisionmaking: Evidence from Rural Karnataka, India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1188, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Kumar, Neha & Behrman, Julia A., 2011. "Do shocks affect men's and women's assets differently?: A review of literature and new evidence from Bangladesh and Uganda," IFPRI discussion papers 1113, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Klaus Deininger & Aparajita Goyal & Hari Nagarajan, 2013. "Women's Inheritance Rights and Intergenerational Transmission of Resources in India," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(1), pages 114-141.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Collin, Matthew & Deininger, Klaus & Dercon, Stefan & Sandefur, Justin & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2014.
"The price of empowerment : experimental evidence on land titling in Tanzania,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6908, The World Bank.
- Daniel Ayalew Ali & Matthew Collin & Klaus Deininger & Stefan Dercon & Justin Sandefur & Andrew Zeitlin, 2014. "The Price of Empowerment: Experimental Evidence on Land Titling in Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-23, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:97-112 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Doss, Cheryl R. & Theis, Sophie, 2017. "Womenâ€™s land rights as a pathway to poverty reduction: A framework and review of available evidence," IFPRI discussion papers 1663, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Collin, Matthew & Deininger, Klaus & Dercon, Stefan & Sandefur, Justin & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2016.
"Small price incentives increase women's access to land titles in Tanzania,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 107-122.
- Ali, Daniel Ayalew & Collin, Matthew & Deininger, Klaus & Dercon, Stefan & Sandefur, Justin & Zeitlin, Andrew, 2014. "The price of empowerment : experimental evidence on land titling in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6908, The World Bank.
- Seymour, Gregory & Peterman, Amber, 2017. "Understanding the measurement of womenâ€™s autonomy: Illustrations from Bangladesh and Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1656, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anderson, C. Leigh & Reynolds, Travis W. & Gugerty, Mary Kay, 2017. "Husband and Wife Perspectives on Farm Household Decision-making Authority and Evidence on Intra-household Accord in Rural Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 169-183.
- Pradhan, Rajendra & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Theis, Sophie, 2018. "Property rights, intersectionality, and womenâ€™s empowerment in Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1702, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsProperty rights; Land; Gender; Women; Decision making;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-06-22 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-06-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2014-06-22 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.