Asset Ownership and Egalitarian Decision Making in Dual-headed Households in Ecuador
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GRABKA Markus & MARCUS Jan & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2013.
"Wealth distribution within couples and financial decision making,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Markus M. Grabka & Jan Marcus & Eva Sierminska, 2013. "Wealth Distribution within Couples and Financial Decision Making," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 540, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Doss, Cheryl & Kovarik, Chiara & Peterman, Amber & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & van den Bold, Mara, 2013. "Gender inequalities in ownership and control of land in Africa: Myths versus reality:," IFPRI discussion papers 1308, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ambler, Kate & Doss, Cheryl & Kieran, Caitlin & Passarelli, Simone, 2017. "He says, she says: Exploring patterns of spousal agreement in Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 1616, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Menon, Nidhiya & van der Meulen Rodgers, Yana & Nguyen, Huong, 2014. "Women’s Land Rights and Children’s Human Capital in Vietnam," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 18-31.
- Grabka, Markus M. & Marcus, Jan & Sierminska, Eva, 2015.
"Wealth Distribution within Couples,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 459-486.
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Larochelle, Catherine & Barrera, Victor, 2017. "Farm Decision Making and Gender: Results from a Randomized Experiment in Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 117-129.
- Wiig, Henrik, 2013. "Joint Titling in Rural Peru: Impact on Women’s Participation in Household Decision-Making," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 104-119.
- Pradhan, Rajendra & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Theis, Sophie, 2018. "Property rights, intersectionality, and womenâ€™s empowerment in Nepal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1702, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Afzal, Uzma & d Adda, Giovanna & Fafchamps, Marcel & Said, Farah, 2016.
"Gender and Agency within the Household: Experimental Evidence from Pakistan,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Uzma Afzal & Giovanna d'Adda & Marcel Fafchamps & Farah Said, 2016. "Gender and Agency within the Household: Experimental Evidence from Pakistan," Framed Field Experiments 00555, The Field Experiments Website.
- Doss, Cheryl & Kim, Sung Mi & Njuki, Jemimah & Hillenbrand, Emily & Miruka, Maureen, 2014. "Womenâ€™s individual and joint property ownership: Effects on household decisionmaking:," IFPRI discussion papers 1347, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cheryl Doss & Chiara Kovarik & Amber Peterman & Agnes Quisumbing & Mara Bold, 2015. "Gender inequalities in ownership and control of land in Africa: myth and reality," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 403-434, May.
More about this item
Keywordsintra-household decision making; household wealth; womenâ€™s asset ownership;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:reorpe:v:44:y:2012:i:3:p:313-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.urpe.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .