The Effects of Intrahousehold Property Ownership on Expenditure Patterns in Ghana
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Chernozhukov & Iván Fernández‐Val & Blaise Melly, 2013.
"Inference on Counterfactual Distributions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(6), pages 2205-2268, November.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Blaise Melly, 2008. "Inference On Counterfactual Distributions," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Blaise Melly, 2009. "Inference on Counterfactual Distributions," Papers 0904.0951, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2013.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Blaise Melly, 2013. "Inference on counterfactual distributions," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Blaise Melly, 2009. "Inference on counterfactual distributions," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Ivan Fernandez-Val & Blaise Melly, 2012. "Inference on counterfactual distributions," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michael Grimm & Jens Krüger & Jann Lay, 2011.
"Barriers To Entry And Returns To Capital In Informal Activities: Evidence From Sub‐Saharan Africa,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57, pages 27-53, May.
- Grimm, Michael & Kruger, Jens & Lay, Jann, 2011. "Barriers to entry and returns to capital in informal activities : evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 77927, The World Bank.
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet, 2008.
"Intergenerational correlation in self employment: some further evidence from French ECHP data,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 423-437, April.
- David Masclet & Nathalie Colombier, 2008. "Intergenerational correlation in self employment : some further evidence from French ECHP data," Post-Print halshs-00144842, HAL.
- Bernard F. Lentz & David N. Laband, 1990. "Entrepreneurial Success and Occupational Inheritance among Proprietors," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 563-579, August.
- David Masclet & Nathalie Colombier, 2005.
"Self-employment and the intergenerational transmission of human capital,"
- Nathalie Colombier & David Masclet, 2006. "Self-Employment and The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-19, CIRANO.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Marcel Fafchamps, 2002. "Returns to social network capital among traders," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 173-206, April.
- Denis Cogneau & Thomas Bossuroy & Philippe De Vreyer & Charlotte Guénard & Victor Hiller & Phillippe Leite & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Constance Torelli, 2006. "Inequalities and equity in Africa," Working Papers DT/2006/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- José Mata & José A. F. Machado, 2005. "Counterfactual decomposition of changes in wage distributions using quantile regression," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 445-465.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:15:y:2006:i:1:p:149-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .