Report NEP-DEV-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosangela Bando & Paul Gertler & Sebastián Galiani, 2014. "Non-contributory pensions," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 85234, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Günther Fink & B. Kelsey Jack & Felix Masiye, 2014. "Seasonal Credit Constraints and Agricultural Labor Supply: Evidence from Zambia," NBER Working Papers 20218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Clemens, Çaglar Özden, and Hillel Rapoport, 2014. "Migration and Development Research Is Moving Far beyond Remittances - Working Paper 365," Working Papers 365, Center for Global Development.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Nguyen, Ha Thi Hong & Dao, Huyen & Balesd, Sarah, 2014. "Encouraging health insurance for the informal sector : a cluster randomized trial," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6910, The World Bank.
- Delavallade, Clara, 2014. "Quality healthcare and health insurance retention: Evidence from a randomized experiment in the Kolkata slums:," IFPRI discussion papers 1352, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lakner, Christoph & Lugo, Maria Ana & Ozler, Berk, 2014. "Inequality of opportunity and economic growth : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6915, The World Bank.
- Michael Clemens, 2014. "Does Development Reduce Migration? - Working Paper 359," Working Papers 359, Center for Global Development.
- Alan Gelb, Christian Meyer, and Vijaya Ramachandran, 2014. "Development as Diffusion: Manufacturing Productivity and Sub-Saharan Africa’s Missing Middle - Working Paper 357," Working Papers 357, Center for Global Development.
- Doss, Cheryl & Kim, Sung Mi & Njuki, Jemimah & Hillenbrand, Emily & Miruka, Maureen, 2014. "Womenâ€™s individual and joint property ownership: Effects on household decisionmaking:," IFPRI discussion papers 1347, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hoddinott, John F. & SandstrÃ¶m, Susanna & Upton, Joanna, 2014. "The impact of cash and food transfers: Evidence from a randomized intervention in Niger:," IFPRI discussion papers 1341, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael Clemens and David McKenzie, 2014. "Why Don't Remittances Appear to Affect Growth? - Working Paper 366," Working Papers 366, Center for Global Development.
- Felipe Kast & Dina Pomeranz, 2013. "Saving More to Borrow Less: Experimental Evidence from Access to Formal Savings Accounts in Chile," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-001, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2014.
- Florence Jusot & Sabine Mage & Marta Menendez, 2014. "Inequality of Opportunity in Health in Indonesia," Working Papers DT/2014/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Elena Gross & Isabel Günther, 2014. "Why don’t households invest in latrines: health, prestige, or safety?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 159, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Hassine, Nadia Belhaj, 2014. "Economic inequality in the Arab region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6911, The World Bank.