A global assessment of the economic effects of export taxes:
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Laborde & Carmen Estrades & Antoine Bouët, 2013. "A Global Assessment of the Economic Effects of Export Taxes," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1333-1354, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2012.
"Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 422-427.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2011. "Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, Kym, 2011. "Export restrictions and price insulation during commodity price booms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5645, The World Bank.
- Peter G. Warr, 2001. "Welfare Effects of an Export Tax: Thailand's Rice Premium," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 903-920.
- Hugo Valin & Betina Dimaranan & Antoine Bouët, 2010. "Evaluating the Environmental Cost of Biofuels Policy: an Illustration with Bioethanol," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 122, pages 89-120.
- Houssein Guimbard & David Laborde Debucquet & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009.
"A Picture of Tariff Protection Across the World in 2004 MAcMap-HS6, Version 2,"
2009-22, CEPII research center.
- Boumellassa, Houssein & Debucquet, David Laborde & Mitaritonna, Cristina, 2009. "A picture of tariff protection across the World in 2004: MAcMap-HS6, Version 2," IFPRI discussion papers 903, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yvan Decreux & Hugo Valin, 2007.
"MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics,"
2007-15, CEPII research center.
- Decreux, Yvan & Valin, Hugo, 2007. "MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics," Working Papers 7284, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- repec:cii:cepiie:2010-april-122-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cii:cepiei:2010-april-122-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piermartini, Roberta, 2004. "The role of export taxes in the field of primary commodities," WTO Discussion Papers 4, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine BouÃ«t & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2014.
"Differential Export Taxes along the Oilseeds Value Chain: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(3), pages 924-938.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Estrades, Carmen & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2012. "Differential export taxes along the oilseeds value chain:: A partial equilibrium analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 1236, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Antoine Bouet & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2013. "Differential export taxes along the oilseeds value chain : a partial equilibrium analysis," Larefi Working Papers 1303, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Antoine Bouet & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2013. "Differential export taxes along the oilseeds value chain: a partial equilibrium analysis," Working Papers hal-00780574, HAL.
- Matthias Kalkuhl & Lukas Kornher & Matthias Kalkuhl & Irfan Mujahid, 2015. "Food price volatility in developing countries – the role of trade and storage," EcoMod2015 8415, EcoMod.
- Estrades, Carmen, 2015.
"The Role of Export Restrictions in Agriculture Trade,"
Proceedings Issues, 2014: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida
229229, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Carmen Estrades & Manuel Flores & Guillermo Lezama, 2017. "The Role of Export Restrictions in Agricultural Trade," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0417, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Fitawek, Wegayehu Bogale & Kalaba, Mmatlou, 2016. "The role of trade policy on Ethiopia’s leather industry: effect of export tax on competitiveness," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246458, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- repec:fpr:ifpric:9780896292499-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olga Solleder, 2013. "Panel Export Taxes (PET) Dataset: New Data on Export Tax Rates," IHEID Working Papers 07-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Liefert, William M. & Westcott, Paul C., 2016. "Modifying agricultural export taxes to make them less market-distorting," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 65-77.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium Models; export taxes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-03-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2013-03-16 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.