The potential cost of a Failed Doha Round
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bouet, Antoine & Debucquet, David Laborde, 2009. "The potential cost of a failed doha round:," IFPRI discussion papers 886, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2008. "The potential cost of a failed Doha Round:," Issue briefs 56, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouet, Antoine & Decreux, Yvan & Fontagne, Lionel & Jean, Sebastien & Laborde, David, 2005. "A Consistent Picture of Applied Protection Across the World," Working Papers 18859, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Sébastien Jean & David Laborde & Will Martin, 2008.
"Choosing Sensitive Agricultural Products in Trade Negotiations,"
2008-18, CEPII research center.
- Jean, Sebastien & Laborde, David & Martin, Will, 2008. "Choosing sensitive agricultural products in trade negotiations:," IFPRI discussion papers 788, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Edward Tower, 1975. "The Optimum Quota and Retaliation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 623-630.
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2006. "A Quantitative Assessment of the Outcome of the Doha Development Agenda," Working Papers 2006-10, CEPII research center.
- Will Martin & Patrick Messerlin, 2007. "Why is it so difficult? Trade liberalization under the Doha Agenda," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 347-366, Autumn.
- Houssein Guimbard & David Laborde Debucquet & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009.
"A Picture of Tariff Protection Across the World in 2004 MAcMap-HS6, Version 2,"
2009-22, CEPII research center.
- Boumellassa, Houssein & Debucquet, David Laborde & Mitaritonna, Cristina, 2009. "A picture of tariff protection across the World in 2004: MAcMap-HS6, Version 2," IFPRI discussion papers 903, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2001. "Trade Barriers and the Collapse of World Trade During the Great Depression," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 848-868, April.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott, 2009. "Buy American: Bad for Jobs, Worse for Reputation," Policy Briefs PB09-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Yvan Decreux & Hugo Valin, 2007.
"MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics,"
2007-15, CEPII research center.
- Decreux, Yvan & Valin, Hugo, 2007. "MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics," Working Papers 7284, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Antoine Bouët & Simon Mevel & David Orden, 2007. "More or Less Ambition in the Doha Round: Winners and Losers from Trade Liberalisation with a Development Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(8), pages 1253-1280, August.
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David & Mevel, Simon, 2008. "The development promise: Can the doha development agenda deliver for least developed countries?," Research briefs 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 2009. "From overhang to hangover: consequences of protectionist responses to the global crisis for low-income countries," MPRA Paper 16100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gouel, Christophe & Mitaritonna, Cristina & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2011.
"Sensitive products in the Doha negotiations: The case of European and Japanese market access,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2395-2403.
- Christophe Gouel & Cristina Mitaritonna & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2010. "The Art of Exceptions: Sensitive Products in the Doha Negotiations," Working Papers 2010-20, CEPII research center.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Martin, Will & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2010. "Conclude Doha: it matters!," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 505-530, July.
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik Van Der Marel, 2009.
"'Leading with Services': The Dynamics of Transatlantic Negotiations in Services,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Messerlin, Patrick & van der Marel, Erik, 2009. ""Leading with services": the dynamics of transatlantic negotiations in services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38995, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik Van Der Marel, 2009. "'Leading with Services': The Dynamics of Transatlantic Negotiations in Services," Working Papers hal-01073751, HAL.
- Sebastian Saez, 2009. "Managing Trade Policy During the Economic Crisis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11113, The World Bank.
- Popa, Diana, 2011.
"Runda Doha: început fără sfârşit
[Doha Round: the endless beginning]," MPRA Paper 28764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2011.
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2011. "Economic Impact of Potential Outcome of the DDA," Working Papers 2011-23, CEPII research center.
- Antoine Bouët & David Laborde, 2010.
"Why is the Doha Development Agenda Failing? And What Can Be Done? A Computable General Equilibrium–Game Theoretical Approach,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(11), pages 1486-1516, November.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde, David, 2009. "Why is the Doha development agenda failing? And what can be done?: A computable general equilibrium-game theoretical approach," IFPRI discussion papers 877, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shamim Shakur & Allan N Rae, 2012. "The impact of comprehensive tariff reductions in multilateral trade: further results from computable general equilibrium simulations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 182-189.
- Patrick A. Messerlin, 2011. "World trade regime, World Trade Organization and large-schale crises," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia, chapter 2 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Diana Popa, 2012. "The Collapse of the Doha Round and a Possible Completion of Negotiations," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 15(43), pages 165-188, March.
- Wolfe, Robert, 2010. "Endogenous Learning and Consensual Understanding in Multilateral Negotiations: Arguing and Bargaining in the WTO," Working Papers 90885, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade negociations; CGE modeling; Bound duties; Domestic support;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tac:wpaper:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Perrin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/capaufr.html .