What Next for Multilateral Trade Talks? Quantifying the Role of Negotiation Modalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné, 2015. "What Next for Multilateral Trade Talks? Quantifying the Role of Negotiation Modalities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01242012, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoekman, Bernard & Martin, Will & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2010. "Conclude Doha: it matters!," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 505-530, July.
- BOUET, ANTOINE & Laborde, David, 2010.
"Assessing the potential cost of a failed Doha Round,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 319-351, April.
- Antoine Bouet, 2010. "Assessing the potential cost of a failed Doha round," Working Papers hal-00637583, HAL.
- Jean Fouré & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné, 2013. "Modelling the world economy at the 2050 horizon," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(4), pages 617-654, October.
- Simon Evenett, 2014. "The Doha Round impasse: A graphical account," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 143-162, June.
- Yvan Decreux & Hugo Valin, 2007.
"MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics,"
2007-15, CEPII research center.
- Decreux, Yvan & Valin, Hugo, 2007. "MIRAGE, Updated Version of the Model for Trade Policy Analysis: Focus on Agriculture and Dynamics," Working Papers 7284, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Gouel, Christophe & Mitaritonna, Cristina & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2011.
"Sensitive products in the Doha negotiations: The case of European and Japanese market access,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2395-2403.
- Christophe Gouel & Cristina Mitaritonna & Maria Priscila Ramos, 2010. "The Art of Exceptions: Sensitive Products in the Doha Negotiations," Working Papers 2010-20, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013.
"Trade liberalization in the bio-economy: coping with a new landscape,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 173-182, November.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013. "Trade Liberalization in the Bio-Economy: Coping with a New Landscape," Working Papers 2013-15, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Sébastien Jean, 2013. "Trade Liberalization in the Bio-Economy: Coping with a New Landscape," Working Papers hal-01590208, HAL.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2013.
"Can the Doha Round Be a Development Round? Setting a Place at the Table,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization in an Age of Crisis: Multilateral Economic Cooperation in the Twenty-First Century, pages 91-124
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 2011. "Can the Doha Round be a Development Round? Setting a Place at the Table," NBER Working Papers 17650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Decreux, Yvan & Ramos, Maria Priscila, 2007. "How does tariff-rate quota modelling affect CGE results? An application for MIRAGE," Working Papers 7206, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Wolfe, Robert, 2015. "First Diagnose, Then Treat: What Ails the Doha Round?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 7-28, January.
- Joseph Francois & Hans Van Meijl & Frank Van Tongeren, 2005. "Trade liberalization in the Doha Development Round," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 349-391, April.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2014. "Supply Chains, Mega-Regionals and Multilateralism: A Road Map for the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/27, European University Institute.
- Richard Baldwin, 2011.
"Trade And Industrialisation After Globalisation's 2nd Unbundling: How Building And Joining A Supply Chain Are Different And Why It Matters,"
NBER Working Papers
17716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Trade and industrialisation after globalisation’s 2nd unbundling: How building and joining a supply chain are different and why it matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 8768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antoine Bouët & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2008.
"Assessing Applied Protection across the World,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(5), pages 850-863, November.
- Antoine Bouet & Yvan Decreux & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean & David Laborde, 2008. "Assessing Applied Protection across the World," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00307910, HAL.
- Aggarwal, Vinod K & Evenett, Simon J, 2013. "A Fragmenting Global Economy: A Weakened WTO, Mega FTAs, and Murky Protectionism," CEPR Discussion Papers 9781, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lionel Fontagné & Amélie Guillin & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "Estimations of Tariff Equivalents for the Services Sectors," Working Papers 2011-24, CEPII research center.
- Simon Lacey, . "Life After Doha: Reflections in the run up to MC9," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Suparna Karmakar, 2013. "Life after Bali: renewing the world trade negotiating agenda," Policy Contributions 804, Bruegel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fouré, Jean & Guimbard, Houssein & Monjon, Stéphanie, 2016. "Border carbon adjustment and trade retaliation: What would be the cost for the European Union?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 349-362.
- Eugenio DÃaz Bonilla & David Laborde, 2015. "The Bali Agreement: An Assessment from the Perspective of Developing Countries," Working Papers id:7477, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:14:y:2015:i:01:p:29-43_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.