Differential export taxes along the oilseeds value chain:: A partial equilibrium analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antoine BouÃ«t & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2014. "Differential Export Taxes along the Oilseeds Value Chain: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(3), pages 924-938.
- Antoine Bouet & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2013. "Differential export taxes along the oilseeds value chain: a partial equilibrium analysis," Working Papers hal-00780574, HAL.
- Antoine Bouet & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2013. "Differential export taxes along the oilseeds value chain : a partial equilibrium analysis," Larefi Working Papers 1303, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1994.
"Protection for Sale,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 833-850, September.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 162, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Protection for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Protection for Sale," Papers 21-92, Tel Aviv.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Protection For Sale," NBER Working Papers 4149, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1989. "Optimal trade taxes for a large country with non-atomistic firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 157-167, February.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M, 1997. "Strategic Trade Policy in a Vertically Related Industry," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 429-433, August.
- David Laborde & Carmen Estrades & Antoine Bouët, 2013.
"A Global Assessment of the Economic Effects of Export Taxes,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(10), pages 1333-1354, October.
- Laborde Debucquet, David & Estrades, Carmen & BouÑ‘t, Antoine, 2013. "A global assessment of the economic effects of export taxes:," IFPRI discussion papers 1241, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Antoine Bouët & David Laborde Debucquet, 2012. "Food crisis and export taxation: the cost of non-cooperative trade policies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 209-233, April.
- Costa, Rafael F. & Xia, Yan & Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Adcock, Flynn J., 2008. "Analyzing the Impact of Changes in Trade and Domestic Policies: The Case of the Soybean Complex," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 45853, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mohamad F. Hasan & Michael R. Reed & Mary A. Marchant, 2001. "Effects of an Export Tax on Competitiveness: The Case of the Indonesian Palm Oil Industry," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 77-90, December.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estrades, Carmen, 2015.
"The Role of Export Restrictions in Agriculture Trade,"
2015: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida
229229, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Carmen Estrades & Manuel Flores & Guillermo Lezama, 2017. "The Role of Export Restrictions in Agricultural Trade," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0417, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Estrades, Carmen & Flores, Manuel & Lezama, Guillermo, 2017. "The Role of Export Restrictions in Agricultural Trade," Commissioned Papers 256421, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Badri Narayanan, G. & Khorana, Sangeetha, 2014. "Tariff escalation, export shares and economy-wide welfare: A computable general equilibrium approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 109-118.
- Jean-Marc Solleder, 2018. "Market Power and Export Taxes," Post-Print hal-01907607, HAL.
- Olga Solleder, 2013. "Panel Export Taxes (PET) Dataset: New Data on Export Tax Rates," IHEID Working Papers 07-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsexport taxes; partial equilibrium model; tariff escalation; International trade; Biofuels; oilseeds; value chain;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.