Optimal trade taxes for a large country with non-atomistic firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. MacLaren, 1991. "Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis And International Trade Theory: A Review Of Recent Developments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 250-297.
- Antoine BouÃ«t & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2014.
"Differential Export Taxes along the Oilseeds Value Chain: A Partial Equilibrium Analysis,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(3), pages 924-938.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Estrades, Carmen & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2012. "Differential export taxes along the oilseeds value chain:: A partial equilibrium analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 1236, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Antoine Bouet & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2013. "Differential export taxes along the oilseeds value chain : a partial equilibrium analysis," Larefi Working Papers 1303, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Antoine Bouet & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2013. "Differential export taxes along the oilseeds value chain: a partial equilibrium analysis," Working Papers hal-00780574, HAL.
- Roberto A. De Santis & Frank Stähler, 2001. "Trade Policies for Exporting Industries under Free Entry," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(4), pages 327-338, November.
- Waschik, Robert & Fraser, Iain, 2007.
"A computable general equilibrium analysis of export taxes in the Australian wool industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 712-736, July.
- Fraser, Iain & Waschik, Robert, 2006. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Export Taxes in the Australian Wool Industry," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139733, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 2003. "A Theory of Favoritism under International Oligopoly," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-15, CIRANO.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 1998. "Targeted Strategic Trade Policy with Domestic Cost Heterogeneity," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 100, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Ayako Obashi, 2016. "Optimal Trade Policy and Production Location," Working Papers DP-2016-25, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gregor Schwerhoff & Johanna Wehkamp, 2017. "Export Tariffs Combined with Public Investments as a Forest Conservation Policy Instrument," Working Papers 2017.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2007. "Do state trading exporters distort trade?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 225-246, January.
- Morasch, Karl, 2000. "Strategic alliances: a substitute for strategic trade policy?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 37-67, October.
- Pothen, Frank & Fink, Kilian, 2015. "A political economy of China's export restrictions on rare earth elements," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-025, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2010. "Economics of export taxation in a context of food crisis," IFPRI discussion papers 994, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Howell H. Zee, 2007. "Export taxes in times of trade surpluses," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 137-157.
- Ngo Long & Frank Staehler, 2008. "How does state ownership affect optimal export taxes?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(37), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:26:y:1989:i:1-2:p:157-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.