Purpose and potential for commodity exchanges in African economies:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith Bollman & Philip Garcia & Sarahelen Thompson, 2003.
"What Killed the Diammonium Phosphate Futures Contract?,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 483-505.
- Keith Bollman & Philip Garcia & Sarahelen Thompson, 2003. "What Killed the Diammonium Phosphate Futures Contract?," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 483-505.
- Philip Garcia, 2004. "A selected review of agricultural commodity futures and options markets," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 235-272, September.
- Larson, Donald F. & Varangis, Panos & Yabuki, Nanae, 1998. "Commodity risk management and development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1963, The World Bank.
- Sushil Mohan, 2007.
"Market-based Price-risk Management for Coffee Producers,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 25(3), pages 333-354, May.
- Sushil Mohan, 2007. "Market-Based Price-Risk Management for Coffee Producers," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 199, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Mather, David & Mghenyi, Elliot W., 2006.
"Smallholder Farming Under Increasingly Difficult Circumstances: Policy and Public Investment Priorities for Africa,"
Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses
54507, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Mather, David & Mghenyi, Elliot W., 2006. "Smallholder Farming Under Increasingly Difficult Circumstances: Policy and Public Investment Priorities for Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54567, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1996. "International Commodity Agreements: An obituary notice," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quintino, Derick David & David, Sergio Adriani, 2013. "Quantitative analysis of feasibility of hydrous ethanol futures contracts in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 927-935.
- Sitko, Nicholas J. & Jayne, T.S., 2012. "Why are African commodity exchanges languishing? A case study of the Zambian Agricultural Commodity Exchange," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 275-282.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s12571-018-0767-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Rashid, Shahidur & Lemma, Solomon & Kuma, Tadesse, 2015. "Institutions and market integration: The case of coffee in the Ethiopian commodity exchange:," IFPRI discussion papers 1464, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hernandez, Manuel & Lemma, Solomon & Rashid, Shahidur, 2015. "The Ethiopian Commodity Exchange and the coffee market: Are local prices more integrated to global markets?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211732, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordscommodity exchanges; Risk management; Market development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:1035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.