A selected review of agricultural commodity futures and options markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedersen, Michael, 2015. "Reallocation of Price Risk among Cooperative Members," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212616, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Garcia, Philip & Manfredo, Mark R., 2007. "Information Content in Deferred Futures Prices: Live Cattle and Hogs," 2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois 37562, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Pedersen, Michael Friis, 2012. "Reallocation of price risk among members," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122529, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anastassiadis Friederike & Feil Jan-Henning & Musshoff Oliver & Schilling Philipp, 2014.
"Analysing Farmers’ Use of Price Hedging Instruments: An Experimental Approach,"
Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-12, January.
- Anastassiadis, Friederieke & Feil, Jan-Henning & Musshoff, Oliver & Schilling, Philipp, 2013. "Analysing farmers' use of price hedging instruments: an experimental approach," DARE Discussion Papers 1306, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Anastassiadis, Friederike & Feil, Jan-Henning & Mußhoff, Oliver & Schilling, Philipp, 2014. "Analysing Farmers’ Use Of Price Hedging In-Struments: An Experimental Approach," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187361, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:822-838 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2015. "Commodity Exchanges and Market Development: What Have we Learned?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212488, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H., 2006. "Do Interest Rates Explain Disaggregate Commodity Price Growth?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21319, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Scott H. Irwin & Dwight R. Sanders, 2011.
"Index Funds, Financialization, and Commodity Futures Markets,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-31.
- Scott H. Irwin & Dwight R. Sanders, 2011. "Index Funds, Financialization, and Commodity Futures Markets," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-31.
- Mattos, Fabio & Garcia, Philip & Nelson, Carl, 2008.
"Relaxing standard hedging assumptions in the presence of downside risk,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 78-93, February.
- Mattos, Fabio & Garcia, Philip & Nelson, Carl H., 2005. "Relaxing Standard Hedging Assumptions in the Presence of Downside Risk," 2005 Conference, April 18-19, 2005, St. Louis, Missouri 19040, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H., 2008.
"To What Surprises Do Hog Futures Markets Respond?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 73-87, April.
- Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H., 2007. "To What Surprises Do Hog Futures Markets Respond?," 2007 Conference, April 16-17, 2007, Chicago, Illinois 37573, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Karali, Berna & Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Thurman, Walter N., 2008. "Do Inventory and Time-to-Delivery Effects Vary Across Futures Contracts? Insights from a Smoothed Bayesian Estimator," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6084, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Strydom, D.B. & Grove, Bennie & Kruger, Y. & Willemse, B.J., 2010. "Stochastic Efficiency Analysis Of Alternative Basic Maize Marketing Strategies," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96812, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Mattos, Fabio & Garcia, Philip & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2008. "Probability weighting and loss aversion in futures hedging," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 433-452, November.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Winter-Nelson, Alex & Garcia, Philip, 2010. "Purpose and potential for commodity exchanges in African economies:," IFPRI discussion papers 1035, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jayne, T.S. & Sturgess, Chris & Kopicki, Ron & Sitko, Nicholas, 2014. "Agricultural Commodity Exchanges and the Development of Grain Markets and Trade in Africa: A Review of Recent Experience," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 188568, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Stephanie-Carolin Grosche, 2014. "What Does Granger Causality Prove? A Critical Examination of the Interpretation of Granger Causality Results on Price Effects of Index Trading in Agricultural Commodity Markets," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(2), pages 279-302, June.
- Lucia BALDI & Massimo PERI & Daniela VANDONE, 2011.
"Spot and future prices of agricultural commodities: fundamentals and speculation,"
Departmental Working Papers
2011-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Baldi, Lucia & Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela, 2011. "Spot and Futures Prices of Agricultural Commodities: Fundamentals and Speculation," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122002, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0032-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baldi, Lucia & Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela, 2011. "Price Discovery in Agricultural Commodities: The Shifting Relationship Between Spot and Future Prices," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114237, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gutierrez, Luciano, 2011. "Looking for Rational Bubbles in Agricultural Commodity Markets," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120377, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Etienne, Xiaoli L. & Irwin, Scott H. & Garcia, Philip, 2014. "Bubbles in food commodity markets: Four decades of evidence," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 129-155.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:31:y:2004:i:3:p:235-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.