What Killed the Diammonium Phosphate Futures Contract?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Keith Bollman & Philip Garcia & Sarahelen Thompson, 2003. "What Killed the Diammonium Phosphate Futures Contract?," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 483-505.
References listed on IDEAS
- S.R. Thompson & J.S. Eales & R.J. Hauser, 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Cash and Futures Grain Price Relationships in the North Central Region," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 241-254.
- Sarahelen Thompson & Philip Garcia & Lynne Dallafior Wildman, 1996. "The demise of the high fructose corn syrup futures contract: A case study," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 697-724, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quintino, Derick David & David, Sergio Adriani, 2013. "Quantitative analysis of feasibility of hydrous ethanol futures contracts in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 927-935.
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2015. "Commodity Exchanges and Market Development: What Have we Learned?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212488, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Winter-Nelson, Alex & Garcia, Philip, 2010. "Purpose and potential for commodity exchanges in African economies:," IFPRI discussion papers 1035, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:25:y:2003:i:2:p:483-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .