Firm and Worker Dynamics in an Aging Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pierre Cahuc & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2006.
"Wage Bargaining with On-the-Job Search: Theory and Evidence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 74(2), pages 323-364, March.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2003. "Wage Bargaining with On-The-Job Search: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Cahuc & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2006. "Wage Bargaining with On-the-Job Search: Theory and Evidence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00176090, HAL.
- Pierre Cahuc & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2006. "Wage Bargaining with On-the-Job Search: Theory and Evidence," Post-Print hal-00176090, HAL.
- Pierre Cahuc & Fabien Postel Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2006. "Wage bargaining with on-the-job search: theory and evidence," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/dc0ckec3fcb, Sciences Po.
- Pierre Cahuc & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2003. "Wage bargaining with on-the-job search : theory and evidence," Research Unit Working Papers 0212, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Pierre Cahuc & Fabien Postel-Vinay & Jean-Marc Robin, 2006. "Wage bargaining with on-the-job search: Theory and evidence," Post-Print halshs-00754171, HAL.
- Daniel Garcia‐Macia & Chang‐Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2019.
"How Destructive Is Innovation?,"
Econometric Society, vol. 87(5), pages 1507-1541, September.
- Daniel Garcia-Macia & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2016. "How Destructive is Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 22953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Garcia-Macia & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2017. "How Destructive is Innovation?," Working Papers 17-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2013.
"Creative Destruction with On-the-Job Search,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(4), pages 691-707, October.
- Michau, Jean-Baptiste, 2007. "Creative destruction with on-the-job search," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19658, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2007. "Creative Destruction with On-the-Job Search," CEP Discussion Papers dp0835, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bilal, Adrien & Engbom, Niklas & Mongey, Simon & Violante, Giovanni L., 2019. "Firm and Worker Dynamics in a Frictional Labor Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 14246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1979. "A General Equilibrium Entrepreneurial Theory of Firm Formation Based on Risk Aversion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 719-748, August.
- Knut Røed & Jens Fredrik Skogstrøm, 2014. "Job Loss and Entrepreneurship," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 727-744, October.
- Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2014. "Equilibrium Imitation and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(1), pages 52-76.
- Adrien G. Bilal & Niklas Engbom & Simon Mongey & Giovanni L. Violante, 2019. "Firm and Worker Dynamics in a Frictional Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 26547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Firm and Worker Dynamics in an Aging Labor Market
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2019-05-10 19:30:02
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guimarães, Luis & Gil, Pedro, 2019. "Looking ahead at the effects of automation in an economy with matching frictions," MPRA Paper 96238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographics; Labor turnover; Entrepreneurial choice; Economic growth; Employment;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2019-05-06 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-DEM-2019-05-06 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2019-05-06 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-ENT-2019-05-06 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2019-05-06 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2019-05-06 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmwp:756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfrbmus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.