How Destructive is Innovation?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2010. "Who Creates Jobs? Small vs. Large vs. Young," NBER Working Papers 16300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2014. "The Role of Entrepreneurship in US Job Creation and Economic Dynamism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 3-24, Summer.
- Colin J. Hottman & Stephen J. Redding & David E. Weinstein, 2016. "Quantifying the Sources of Firm Heterogeneity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 131(3), pages 1291-1364.
- Gordon, Robert J., 2007. "The Measurement of Durable Goods Prices," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226304601.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2013. "Who Creates Jobs? Small versus Large versus Young," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 347-361, May.
- Stephen L. Parente & Edward C. Prescott, 2002. "Barriers to Riches," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661306, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Kehoe & Sewon Hur & Kim Ruhl & Jose Asturias, 2016.
"Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth,"
2016 Meeting Papers
573, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Asturias, Jose & Hur, Sewon & Kehoe, Timothy J. & Ruhl, Kim J., 2017. "Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth," Staff Report 544, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jose Asturias & Sewon Hur & Timothy J. Kehoe & Kim J. Ruhl, 2017. "Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth," NBER Working Papers 23202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zheng, Zhijie & Huang, Chien-Yu & Yang, Yibai, 2018. "Inflation and Growth: A Non-Monotonic Relationship in an Innovation-Driven Economy," MPRA Paper 84768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:93:y:2018:i:c:p:89-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Werner Hölzl & Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Agnes Kügler & Michael Peneder & Andreas Reinstaller, 2017. "Austria 2025 – Competitiveness, Location Factors, Market and Product Strategies Pursued by Austrian Enterprises and Positioning in the International Value-added Chain," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 90(3), pages 219-228, March.
- repec:eee:moneco:v:93:y:2018:i:c:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:moneco:v:93:y:2018:i:c:p:21-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:red:issued:17-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- N. N., 2017. "WIFO-Monatsberichte, Heft 3/2017," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 90(3), March.
- Herkenhoff, Kyle F. & Ohanian, Lee E. & Prescott, Edward C., 2018.
"Tarnishing the golden and empire states: Land-use restrictions and the U.S. economic slowdown,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 89-109.
- Kyle F. Herkenhoff & Lee E. Ohanian & Edward C. Prescott, 2017. "Tarnishing the Golden and Empire States: Land-Use Restrictions and the U.S. Economic Slowdown," NBER Working Papers 23790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Chu & Guido Cozzi, 2018. "Effects of Patents versus R&D subsidies on Income Inequality"," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 29, pages 68-84, July.
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2017-01-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GRO-2017-01-08 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-INO-2017-01-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-MAC-2017-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2017-01-08 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:22953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.