Report NEP-ENT-2017-01-08This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark & Betz, Michael, 2016. "Self-employment effects on regional growth: A bigger bang for a buck?," MPRA Paper 75777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Garcia-Macia & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Peter J. Klenow, 2016. "How Destructive is Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 22953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Thill, Jean-Claude & Conroy, Tessa, 2016. "Firm patenting activity, metropolitan innovative environment and their effects on business survival in a high-tech industry," MPRA Paper 75783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippo De Marco & Tomasz Wieladek, 2016. "The Real Effects of Capital Requirements and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the United Kingdom," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1640, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Nabil Abou Lebdi & Katrin Hussinger, 2016. "Startup Innovation during the Past Economic Crisis," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-27, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Lambert, Thomas, 2017. "Monopoly Capital and Entrepreneurism: Whither Small Business?," MPRA Paper 75999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2016. "Has the Swedish Business Sector Become More Entrepreneurial than the U.S. Business Sector?," Working Paper Series 1147, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 19 Nov 2018.
- Marina Van Geenhuizen & Razie Nejabat, 2016. "University spin-off firms in sustainable energy in five countries: What determines their reaching of the market?," ERSA conference papers ersa16p759, European Regional Science Association.
- Harry Bloch & Mita Bhattacharya, 2016. "Promotion of Innovation and Job Growth in Small and Medium Sized Enterprises in Australia: Evidence and Policy Issues," Monash Economics Working Papers 17-16, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Fikri Zul Fahmi, 2016. "Business networks, social capital and the productivity of creative industries in Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa16p351, European Regional Science Association.
- Edo Rajh & Jelena Budak & Jovo Ateljevic & Ljupco Davcev & Tamara Jovanov & Kosovka Ognjenovic, 2016. "Entrepreneurial Intentions in Selected Southeast European Countries," Working Papers 1609, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Marina Van Geenhuizen, 2016. "Capability factors in changing patterns of international knowledge relationships among university spin-off firms in Northwest Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa16p405, European Regional Science Association.
- In Hwan Jo & Tatsuro Senga, 2016. "Firm Dynamics, Misallocation and Targeted Policies," Working Papers 809, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Calá, Carla Daniela, 2018. "Sectorial and regional determinants of firm dynamics in developing countries: evidence for low-, medium- and high-tech manufacturing in Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2587, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra & Partridge, Mark & Betz, Micael, 2016. "Entrepreneurial and Wage and Salary Employment Response to Economic Conditions Across the Rural-Urban Continuum," MPRA Paper 75781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Gama e Colombo, 2016. "Impact Assessment of Tax Incentives to Foster Industrial Innovation in Brazil: The Case of Law 11,196/05," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_30, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Kotiranta, Annu & Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2016. "Characteristics of Finnish Startups," ETLA Reports 66, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kotiranta, Annu & Pajarinen, Mika & Rouvinen, Petri, 2016. "Initial Aspirations, Size, and Being a Limited-liability Company Cause Growth Among Startups," ETLA Reports 65, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.