Equilibrium Imitation and Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- König, Michael & Lorenz, Jan & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2016.
"Innovation vs. imitation and the evolution of productivity distributions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 11(3), September.
- König, Michael & Lorenz, Jan & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Innovation vs imitation and the evolution of productivity distributions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8843, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Koenig & Jan Lorenz & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Innovation vs. Imitation and the Evolution of Productivity Distributions," Discussion Papers 11-008, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Benhabib, Jess & Spiegel, Mark M., 2005.
"Human Capital and Technology Diffusion,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 935-966
- Poschke, Markus, 2009.
"Employment protection, firm selection, and growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1074-1085, November.
- Markus Poschke, 2006. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/35, European University Institute.
- Markus Poschke, 2007. "Employment protection, firm selection, and growth," 2007 Meeting Papers 389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Poschke, Markus, 2007. "Employment Protection, Firm Selection, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 3164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert E. Lucas Jr. & Benjamin Moll, 2014.
"Knowledge Growth and the Allocation of Time,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(1), pages 1-51.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr. & Benjamin Moll, 2011. "Knowledge Growth and the Allocation of Time," NBER Working Papers 17495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Moll & Robert E. Lucas, 2011. "Knowledge Growth and the Allocation of Time," 2011 Meeting Papers 1030, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2009. "Power Laws in Economics and Finance," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 255-294, May.
- Aw, Bee Yan & Chen, Xiaomin & Roberts, Mark J., 2001. "Firm-level evidence on productivity differentials and turnover in Taiwanese manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 51-86, October.
- Juan Carlos Cordoba & Genevieve Verdier, 2005. "Lucas vs. Lucas: On Inequality and Growth," Macroeconomics 0511021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Buera, 2014. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," 2014 Meeting Papers 1099, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Buera, Francisco J. & Oberfield, Ezra, 2015. "The Global Diffusion of Ideas," Working Paper Series WP-2016-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- David Lagakos & Benjamin Moll & Tommaso Porzio & Nancy Qian, 2012.
"Experience Matters: Human Capital and Development Accounting,"
2012-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Lagakos, David & Moll, Benjamin & Porzio, Tommaso & Qian, Nancy, 2012. "Experience Matters: Human Capital and Development Accounting," CEPR Discussion Papers 9253, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Lagakos & Benjamin Moll & Tommaso Porzio & Nancy Qian & Todd Schoellman, 2012. "Experience Matters: Human Capital and Development Accounting," NBER Working Papers 18602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-05-08 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-FDG-2012-05-08 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:12-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.