Endogenous Risk and Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Lagos, 2006. "A Model of TFP," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 983-1007.
- Bental, Benjamin & Peled, Dan, 1996. "The Accumulation of Wealth and the Cyclical Generation of New Technologies: A Search Theoretic Approach," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(3), pages 687-718, August.
- Aw, Bee Yan & Chen, Xiaomin & Roberts, Mark J., 2001. "Firm-level evidence on productivity differentials and turnover in Taiwanese manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 51-86, October.
- Juan Carlos Cordoba & Genevieve Verdier, 2005. "Lucas vs. Lucas: On Inequality and Growth," Macroeconomics 0511021, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lagakos, David & Moll, Benjamin & Porzio, Tommaso & Qian, Nancy, 2012.
"Experience Matters: Human Capital and Development Accounting,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9253, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Lagakos & Benjamin Moll & Tommaso Porzio & Nancy Qian, 2012. "Experience Matters: Human Capital and Development Accounting," Working Papers 2012-021, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- David Lagakos & Benjamin Moll & Tommaso Porzio & Nancy Qian & Todd Schoellman, 2012. "Experience Matters: Human Capital and Development Accounting," NBER Working Papers 18602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Benhabib & Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2014.
"Catch-up and fall-back through innovation and imitation,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Jess Benhabib & Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2012. "Catch-up and Fall-back through Innovation and Imitation," NBER Working Papers 18091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Fogli & Laura Veldkamp, 2012.
"Germs, Social Networks and Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
18470, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fogli, Alessandra & Veldkamp, Laura, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laura Veldkamp & Alessandra Fogli, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks, and Growth," 2012 Meeting Papers 1074, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alessandra Fogli & Laura Veldkamp, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," Working Papers 12-16, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-04-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-13 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed012:479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .