Report NEP-FDG-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2012. "Equilibrium Imitation and Growth," Working Papers 12-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Parmendra Sharma & Neelesh Gounder, "undated". "2012-15 Does finance matter for growth in the small, open Pacific Island Countries?," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201215, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Vijay Varadi & C. Vanlalramsanga, 2012. "Assessment of the Impact of Fiscal Policy on Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_06, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Noritaka Maebayashi & Takeo Hori & Koichi Futagami, 2012. "Dynamic analysis of reductions in public debt in an endogenous growth model with public capital," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Kaminoyama, Ken-ichi & Kawagishi, Taketo, 2012. "Cash-in-advance constraint with status in a neoclassical growth model," MPRA Paper 38382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Jaremski & Peter L. Rousseau, 2012. "Banks, Free Banks, and U.S. Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 18021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunter von Kiedrowski & Eors Szathm'ary, 2012. "The monetary growth order," Papers 1204.6590, arXiv.org.
- Valerien O. Pede & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Technological Leadership and Sectoral Employment Growth:A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties," Working Papers 11-1, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Yilmaz Akyüz, 2012. "The Staggering Rise of the South?," Working Papers 2012/3, Turkish Economic Association.
- Nicole Tabasso, 2012. "Endogenous Growth and Consumption Aggregation," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0712, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Matté Hartog & Ron Boschma & Markku Sotarauta, 2012. "The impact of related variety on regional employment growth in Finland 1993-2006: high-tech versus medium/low-tech," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1205, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Johansson, Anders C., 2012. "Financial Repression and China’s Economic Imbalances," Working Paper Series 2012-22, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gungor, Nil D., 2012. "Gender effects of education on economic development in Turkey," MPRA Paper 38391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis T., 2012. "Changes in China's Wage Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 6492, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).