Financial Repression and China’s Economic Imbalances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gauvin, Ludovic & Rebillard, Cyril, 2013.
"Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing on Commodity Exporters: Results from Conditional Forecast in a GVAR Model,"
65457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludovic Gauvin & Cyril Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- L. Gauvin & C. Rebillard, 2015. "Towards Recoupling? Assessing the Global Impact of a Chinese Hard Landing through Trade and Commodity Price Channels," Working papers 562, Banque de France.
- Xiuping Hua & Anders C. Johansson & Xun Wang, 2017.
"National and regional financial openness in China,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 127-140, April.
- Hua, Xiuping & Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2015. "National and Regional Financial Openness in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2015-38, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Marchetti, Juan & Ruta, Michele & Teh, Robert, 2012.
"Trade imbalances and multilateral trade cooperation,"
WTO Staff Working Papers
ERSD-2012-23, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Juan Marchetti & Michele Ruta & Robert Teh, 2012. "Trade Imbalances and Multilateral Trade Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 4050, CESifo Group Munich.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2012. "Financial Sector Policies, Poverty and Inequality," Working Paper Series 2012-24, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Anders C. Johansson & Xunan Feng, 2016.
"The state advances, the private sector retreats? Firm effects of China’s great stimulus programme,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(6), pages 1635-1668.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "The State Advances, the Private Sector Retreats: Firm Effects of China’s Great Stimulus Program," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-25, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Johansson, Anders C. & Wang, Xun, 2014. "Financial sector policies and income inequality," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 367-378.
- Julian GRUIN, 2013. "Asset or Liability? The Role of the Financial System in the Political Economy of China’s Rebalancing," Journal of Current Chinese Affairs - China aktuell, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 42(4), pages 73-104.
- M. Albert & C. Jude & C. Rebillard, 2015. "The Long Landing Scenario: Rebalancing from Overinvestment and Excessive Credit Growth. Implications for Potential Growth in China," Working papers 572, Banque de France.
- Samuel Cudré, 2014. "Capital’s long march west: saving and investment frictions in Chinese regions," ECON - Working Papers 161, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Veasna Kong & Adam McKissack & Dong Zhang, 2012. "China in a new period of transition," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 4, pages 42-62, December.
- Andrea Fracasso, 2015. "Economic Rebalancing and Growth: the Japanese experience and ChinaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s prospects," DEM Discussion Papers 2015/07, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial repression; Structural imbalances; External imbalances; Inequality; Financial liberalization; Financial reform; China;
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2012-05-08 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-TRA-2012-05-08 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hacerc:2012-022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Malin Nilsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cehhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .