The Race Between Technology and Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2007. "Selection, Growth, and the Size Distribution of Firms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 122(3), pages 1103-1144.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabian Goessling, 2018. "Human Capital, Growth, and Asset Prices," CQE Working Papers 6918, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Jess Benhabib & Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti, 2017. "Reconciling Models of Diffusion and Innovation: A Theory of the Productivity Distribution and Technology Frontier," NBER Working Papers 23095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2015-02-28 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-GRO-2015-02-28 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2015-02-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed014:1113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .