Report NEP-HRM-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Marsden, 2015. "Teachers and Performance Pay in 2014: First Results of a Survey," CEP Discussion Papers dp1332, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & Andrew E. Clark & Richard B. Freeman & Colin P. Green, 2015. "Share Capitalism and Worker Wellbeing," CEP Discussion Papers dp1329, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nancy L Stokey, 2014. "The Race Between Technology and Human Capital," 2014 Meeting Papers 1113, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mike Farjam & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2015. "Bubbles in hybrid markets - How expectations about algorithmic trading affect human trading," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Daniel Garrett & Alessandro Pavan, 2014. "Dynamic Managerial Compensation: On the Optimality of Seniority-based Schemes," Discussion Papers 1579, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Bender, Stefan & Bossler, Mario & Broszeit, Sandra & Dickmann, Christian & Gensicke, Miriam & Gilberg, Reiner & Grunau, Philipp & Kampkötter, Patrick & Laske, Katharina & Mohrenweiser, 2015. "LPP - Linked Personnel Panel : quality of work and economic success: longitudinal study in German establishments (data collection on the first wave)," FDZ Methodenreport 201505_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Buchwald, Achim, 2015. "Competition, outside directors and executive turnover: Implications for corporate governance in the EU," DICE Discussion Papers 174, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Habib, Michel Antoine, 2015. "Multifaceted Transactions, Incentives, and Organizational Form," CEPR Discussion Papers 10432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garicano, Luis & Rayo, Luis, 2015. "Why organizations fail: models and cases," CEPR Discussion Papers 10395, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kristinn Hermannsson & Patrizio Lecca, 2015. "Human capital in economic development: from labour productiviey to macroeconomic impact," Working Papers 1501, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Pichler, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "The Pros and Cons of Sick Pay Schemes: A Method to Test for Contagious Presenteeism and Shirking Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 8850, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2015. "Determinants of territorial differences in entrepreneurial rates. An empirical analysis of Italian local systems," Working Papers 1502, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione, revised Feb 2015.