GDP-linked Bonds: Some Simulations on EU Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barkbu, Bergljot & Eichengreen, Barry & Mody, Ashoka, 2012.
"Financial crises and the multilateral response: What the historical record shows,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 422-435.
- Bergljot Barkbu & Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "Financial Crises and the Multilateral Response: What the Historical Record Shows," NBER Chapters, in: Global Financial Crisis, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Pienkowski, 2017. "Debt Limits and the Structure of Public Debt," IMF Working Papers 17/117, International Monetary Fund.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2015.
"The Euro Area Crisis: Need for a Supranational Fiscal Risk Sharing Mechanism?,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 683-710, September.
- Davide Furceri & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2013. "The Euro Area Crisis; Need for a Supranational Fiscal Risk Sharing Mechanism?," IMF Working Papers 13/198, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:88:y:2018:i:c:p:137-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jun I. Kim & Enrique G. Mendoza & Jonathan D. Ostry & Mahvash S. Qureshi, 2013.
"Fiscal Fatigue, Fiscal Space and Debt Sustainability in Advanced Economies,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0, pages 4-30, February.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jun I. Kim & Enrique G. Mendoza & Jonathan D. Ostry & Mahvash S. Qureshi, 2011. "Fiscal Fatigue, Fiscal Space and Debt Sustainability in Advanced Economies," NBER Working Papers 16782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:epolit:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40888-017-0066-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elva Bova & Marta Ruiz-Arranz & Frederik G Toscani & H. Elif Ture, 2016. "The Fiscal Costs of Contingent Liabilities; A New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 16/14, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bpj:globdv:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:16:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barr, David & Bush, Oliver & Pienkowski, Alex, 2014. "GDP-linked bonds and sovereign default," Bank of England working papers 484, Bank of England.
- Jens Hilscher & Yves Nosbusch, 2010.
"Determinants of Sovereign Risk: Macroeconomic Fundamentals and the Pricing of Sovereign Debt,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 14(2), pages 235-262.
- Jens Hilscher & Yves Nosbusch, 2007. "Determinants of Sovereign Risk: Macroeconomic Fundamentals and the Pricing of Sovereign Debt," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 114, Money Macro and Finance Research Group, revised 24 Apr 2007.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Zenios, Stavros A., 2018.
"Pricing and hedging GDP-linked bonds in incomplete markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 137-155.
- Consiglio, A. & Zenios, S. A., 2017. "Pricing and Hedging GDP-Linked Bonds in Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 17-02, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Andrea Consiglio & Stavros A Zenios, 2018. "Pricing and hedging GDP-linked bonds in incomplete markets," Working Papers 29, European Stability Mechanism.
- Ashoka Mody, 2013. "Sovereign debt and its restructuring framework in the eurozone," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 715-744, WINTER.
- Ashoka Mody, 2013. "Sovereign debt and its restructuring framework in the euro area," Working Papers 788, Bruegel.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C, 2017.
"Trend TFP Growth in the United States: Forecasts versus Outcomes,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12029, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Mills, Terence C., 2017. "Trend TFP Growth in the United States: Forecasts versus Outcomes," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 329, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bergljot Barkbu & Barry Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2011. "International Financial Crises and the Multilateral Response: What the Historical Record Shows," NBER Working Papers 17361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brooke, Martin & Pienkowski, Alex & Mendes, Rhys & Santor, Eric, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 27: Sovereign Default and State-Contingent Debt," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 27, Bank of England.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Paolo Mauro & Julien Acalin, 2016. "The Case for Growth-Indexed Bonds in Advanced Economies Today," Policy Briefs PB16-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- B. Cabrillac & L. Gauvin & J.-L. Gossé, 2016. "GDP-indexed bonds: what are the benefits for issuing countries, investors and international financial stability?," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 44, pages 6-19, Winter.
- Benford, James & Joy, Mark & Kruger, Mark, 2016. "Sovereign GDP-linked bonds," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 39, Bank of England.
- Martin Brooke & Rhys R. Mendes & Alex Pienkowski & Eric Santor, 2013. "Sovereign Default and State-Contingent Debt," Discussion Papers 13-3, Bank of Canada.
- Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 2013. "Expected sovereign defaults and fiscal consolidations," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 479, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Jakob Lehr, 2018. "Issuing GDP-linked bonds: Supply and demand can match," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1500, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2018-02-12 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2018-02-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-02-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2018-02-12 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:dispap:073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.