Report NEP-PBE-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zheng Jian & Daniel Jeongdae, 2017. "Prospects for progressive tax reform in Asia and the Pacific," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/17/08, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Benczur, Peter & Katay, Gabor & Kiss, Aron, 2017. "Assessing the Economic and Social Impact of Tax and Transfer System Reforms: A General Equilibrium Microsimulation Approach," Working Papers 2017-09, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Austin J. Drukker & Ted Gayer & Harvey S. Rosen, 2017. "The Mortgage Interest Deduction: Revenue and Distributional Effects," Working Papers 251, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Robin Jessen & Maria Metzing & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2017. "Optimal Taxation under Different Concepts of Justness," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 953, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicolas Carnot & Stéphanie Pamies Sumner, 2017. "GDP-linked Bonds: Some Simulations on EU Countries," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 073, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- TerviÃ¶, Marko & MÃ¤Ã¤ttÃ¤nen, Niku, 2017. "Welfare Effects of Housing Transaction Taxes," CEPR Discussion Papers 12551, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sarah Marchal & Wim Van Lancker, 2018. "The measurement of targeting intentions in complex welfare states: a proposal and empirical applications," Working Papers 1801, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Caterina Astarita & Gaetano D'Adamo, 2017. "Inequality and Structural Reforms: Methodological Concerns and Lessons from Policy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 071, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Frédéric Gavrel, 2018. "The Magic of Layoff Taxes Requires Equilibrium Stability," Post-Print halshs-01462917, HAL.
- Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2018. "Macroeconomic indicators of determination on tax behaviour of OECD countries," MPRA Paper 84002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thierry Madiès & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2017. "Decentralized leadership in a federation and competition for mobile firms: Does economic integration matter?," Working Papers 2017-73, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Lequien, Matthieu & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2017. "Tax simplicity and heterogeneous learning," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86613, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Salim Nuhu Ahmed & John M. Musah, 2018. "On asymmetric information and tax morale in developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Harendt, Christoph, 2018. "Tax influence on financial structures of M&As," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-004, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Brian Dillon & Joachim De Weerdt & Ted O’Donoghue, 2017. "Paying More For Less: Why Don't Households In Tanzania Take Advantage Of Bulk Discounts?," LICOS Discussion Papers 39617, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Roy Bahl, 2017. "Metropolitan city finances in Asia and the Pacific region: issues, problems and reform options," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/17/04, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Joosung Jun, 2017. "Tax incentives and tax base protection in developing countries," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/17/07, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Landais, Camille & Nekoei, Arash & Nilsson, Peter & Seim, David & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2017. "Risk-based selection in unemployment insurance: evidence and implications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86596, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.