Sovereign debt and its restructuring framework in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schumacher, Julian & Trebesch, Christoph & Enderlein, Henrik, 2021.
"Sovereign defaults in court,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
- Enderlein, Henrik & Schumacher, Julian & Trebesch, Christoph, 2018. "Sovereign Defaults in Court," CEPR Discussion Papers 12777, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schumacher, Julian & Trebesch, Christoph & Enderlein, Henrik, 2018. "Sovereign defaults in court," Working Paper Series 2135, European Central Bank.
- Julian Schumacher & Christoph Trebesch & Henrik Enderlein, 2018. "Sovereign Defaults in Court," CESifo Working Paper Series 6931, CESifo.
- Schuhmacher, Julian & Trebesch, Christoph & Enderlein, Henrik, 2018. "Sovereign defaults in court," Kiel Working Papers 2103, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Clemens Fuest & Friedrich Heinemann & Christoph Schröder, 2016. "A Viable Insolvency Procedure for Sovereigns in the Euro Area," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 301-317, March.
- Lorenzo Esposito & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2019. "Defaultnomics: Making Sense of the Barro-Ricardo Equivalence in a Financialized World," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_933, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ernesto Longobardi & Antonio Pedone, 2018.
"On some recent proposals of public debt restructuring in the Eurozone,"
Chapters, in: Giuseppe Eusepi & Richard E. Wagner (ed.), Debt Default and Democracy, chapter 6, pages 84-123,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ernesto Longobardi & Antonio Pedone, 2016. "On some recent proposals of public debt restructuring in the Eurozone," SERIES 06-2016, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Sep 2016.
- Consiglio, Andrea & Zenios, Stavros A., 2015. "The Case for Contingent Convertible Debt for Sovereignst," Working Papers 15-13, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Nicolas Carnot & Stéphanie Pamies Sumner, 2017. "GDP-linked Bonds: Some Simulations on EU Countries," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 073, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2020. "Fiscal Sustainability in Aging Societies: Evidence from Euro Area Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(24), pages 1-20, December.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Steinkamp, Sven & Westermann, Frank, 2020.
"Capital flight to Germany: Two alternative measures,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 102(C).
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2019. "Capital Flight to Germany: Two Alternative Measures," IEER Working Papers 115, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Marco Committeri & Pietro Tommasino, 2018. "Managing sovereign debt restructurings in the euro zone. A note on old and current debates," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 451, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gómez-Puig, Marta & Sosvilla-Rivero, Simón, 2017.
"Heterogeneity in the debt-growth nexus: Evidence from EMU countries,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 470-486.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Heterogeneity in the debt-growth nexus: Evidence from EMU countries," IREA Working Papers 201706, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2017.
- Fuest, Clemens & Heinemann, Friedrich & Schröder, Christoph, 2014. "A viable insolvency procedure for sovereigns (VIPS) in the euro area," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-053, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Friedrich Heinemann, 2021.
"The political economy of euro area sovereign debt restructuring,"
Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 502-522, December.
- Heinemann, Friedrich, 2021. "The political economy of euro area sovereign debt restructuring," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-004, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Consiglio Andrea & Zenios Stavros A., 2018. "Contingent Convertible Bonds for Sovereign Debt Risk Management," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Julian Schumacher & Christoph Trebesch & Henrik Enderlein, . "What Explains Sovereign Debt Litigation?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3).
- Brooke, Martin & Pienkowski, Alex & Mendes, Rhys & Santor, Eric, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 27: Sovereign Default and State-Contingent Debt," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 27, Bank of England.
- Trebesch, Christoph, 2015. "Kurzgutachten zu Staatsschuldenkrisen," Working Papers 06/2015, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Mathias Dolls & Clemens Fuest & Friedrich Heinemann & Andreas Peichl, 2016. "Editor's Choice Reconciling Insurance with Market Discipline: a Blueprint for a European Fiscal Union," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 62(2), pages 210-231.
- Busch, Berthold & Matthes, Jürgen, 2015. "Ein Staatsinsolvenzverfahren für den Euroraum," IW policy papers 23/2015, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2013-08-23 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:wpaper:788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Bruegel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.