Report NEP-EEC-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Mendonça, 2018. "Portugal and the Euro," CEsA Working Papers 166, CEsA - Centre for African and Development Studies.
- Gregori, Wildmer & Sacchi, Agnese, 2017. "Has the Grexit news affected euro area financial markets?," Working Papers 2017-13, Joint Research Centre, European Commission.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Vincent Vicard, 2018. "Some Unpleasant Euro Arithmetic," CEPII Policy Brief 2018-21, CEPII research center.
- Pérez-Moreno, Salvador & Bárcena-Martín, Elena & Ritzen, Jo, 2017. "Institutional diversity in the Euro area : Any evidence of convergence?," MERIT Working Papers 2017-047, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & de Grauwe, Paul & Foresti, Pasquale & Napolitano, Oreste, 2018. "Is there a trade-off between free capital mobility, financial stability and fiscal policy flexibility in the EMU?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86629, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ana Arencibia Pareja & Ana Gómez Loscos & Mercedes de Luis López & Gabriel Pérez Quirós, 2018. "A short-term forecasting model for the Spanish economy: GDP and its demand components," Occasional Papers 1801, Banco de España.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Campos, Nauro & Estrin, Saul & Tian, Meng, 2017. "Economic integration, foreign investment and international trade: the effects of membership of the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86615, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan Bruha & Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of Macroeconomic Resilience: The Case of the Great Recession in the European Union," Working Papers 2017/10, Czech National Bank.
- Katalin Bodnár & Ludmila Fadejeva & Marco Hoeberichts & Mario Izquierdo Peinado & Christophe Jadeau & Eliana Viviano, 2017. "Credit shocks and the European labour market," Working Papers 1747, Banco de España.
- Caterina Astarita & Gaetano D'Adamo, 2017. "Inequality and Structural Reforms: Methodological Concerns and Lessons from Policy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 071, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Atanas Hristov & Christophe Planas & Werner Roeger & Alessandro Rossi, 2017. "NAWRU Estimation Using Structural Labour Market Indicators," European Economy - Discussion Papers 069, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Dino Pinelli & Roberta Torre & Lucianajulia Pace & Laura Cassio & Alfonso Arpaia, 2017. "The Recent Reform of the Labour Market in Italy: A Review," European Economy - Discussion Papers 072, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Kieran Mc Morrow & Werner Roeger & Valerie Vandermeulen, 2017. "Evaluating Medium Term Forecasting Methods and their Implications for EU Output Gap Calculations," European Economy - Discussion Papers 070, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Miguel Sanchez-Martinez & Cristiana Benedetti-Fasil & Peder Christensen & Nicolas Robledo-Bottcher, 2017. "R&D tax credits and their macroeconomic impact in the EU: an assessment using QUEST III," JRC Research Reports JRC108931, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Antonio S. Pinto Barbosa & Luis Catela Nunes, 2018. "The peculiar first semester of 2012," Nova SBE Working Paper Series wp620, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics.
- Nicolas Carnot & Stéphanie Pamies Sumner, 2017. "GDP-linked Bonds: Some Simulations on EU Countries," European Economy - Discussion Papers 073, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.