Some Unpleasant Euro Arithmetic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moral-Benito, Enrique & Viani, Francesca, 2017.
"An anatomy of the Spanish current account adjustment: the role of permanent and transitory factors,"
80079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Moral-Benito & Francesca Viani, 2017. "An anatomy of the spanish current account adjustment: the role of permanent and transitory factors," Working Papers 1737, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Cécile Couharde & Anne-Laure Delatte & Carl Grekou & Valérie Mignon & Florian Morvillier, 2017. "Sur- et sous-évaluations de change en zone euro?: vers une correction soutenable des déséquilibres??," La Lettre du CEPII, CEPII research center, issue 375.
- Olivier J. Blanchard, 2016. "The US Phillips Curve: Back to the 60s?," Policy Briefs PB16-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrent account imbalances; Euro area; Exchange rates misalignments;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-02-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2018-02-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2018-02-12 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-02-12 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-02-12 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2018-02-12 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepipb:2018-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .