Report NEP-OPM-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Guido Traficante, 2018. "Fiscal Shocks and Helicopter Money in Open Economy," Working Papers 1/18, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Vincent Vicard, 2018. "Some Unpleasant Euro Arithmetic," CEPII Policy Brief 2018-21, CEPII research center.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Valentina Bruno & Catherine Koch, 2018. "The dollar exchange rate as a global risk factor: evidence from investment," BIS Working Papers 695, Bank for International Settlements.
- Natoli, Filippo & Metelli, Luca, 2018. "The international transmission of US fiscal shocks," MPRA Paper 84207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sotirios Kokas & Dmitri Vinogradov & Marios Zachariadis, 2018. "Which Banks Smooth and at What Price?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2018, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- JaeBin Ahn & Chang-Gui Park & Chanho Park, 2016. "Pass-Through of Imported Input Prices to Domestic Producer Prices: Evidence from Sector-Level Data," Working Papers 2016-2, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.