Transport and Low-carbon. Fuel: A study of Public Preferences in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Labandeira, Xavier & Hanemann, Michael, 2013. "Transport and low-carbon fuel: A study of public preferences in Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 126-133.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nunes, Paulo A. L. D., 2002. "Using factor analysis to identify consumer preferences for the protection of a natural area in Portugal," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 499-516, July.
- Michael Hanemann & Xavier Labandeira & María L. Loureiro, 2011. "Public Preferences for Climate Change Policies: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2011-06, FEDEA.
- Hsu, Shi-Ling & Walters, Joshua & Purgas, Anthony, 2008. "Pollution tax heuristics: An empirical study of willingness to pay higher gasoline taxes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3612-3619, September.
- Jeanty, Pierre Wilner & Haab, Timothy C. & Hitzhusen, Frederick J., 2007. "Willingness to Pay for Biodiesel in Diesel Engines: A Stochastic Double Bounded Contingent Valuation Survey," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon 9868, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cansino, J.M. & Pablo-Romero, M.del P & Román, R. & Yñiguez, R., 2012. "Promotion of biofuel consumption in the transport sector: An EU-27 perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6013-6021.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, 2006.
"A Residential Energy Demand System for Spain,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 87-112.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, "undated". "A Residential Energy Demand System for Spain," Working Papers 2005-04, FEDEA.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, 2005. "A Residential Energy Demand System for Spain," Econometrics 0503005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Labandeira & José M. Labeaga & Miguel Rodríguez, 2005. "A Residential Energy Demand System for Spain," Working Papers 0501, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Brownstone, David & Bunch, David S. & Train, Kenneth, 2000.
"Joint mixed logit models of stated and revealed preferences for alternative-fuel vehicles,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 315-338, June.
- Brownston, David & Bunch, David S. & Train, Kenneth, 1999. "Joint mixed logit models of stated and revealed preferences for alternative-fuel vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7rf7s3nx, University of California Transportation Center.
- Brownstone, David & Bunch, David S & Train, Kenneth, 1999. "Joint mixed logit models of stated and revealed preferences for alternative-fuel vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt45f996hh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Savvanidou, Electra & Zervas, Efthimios & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P., 2010. "Public acceptance of biofuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3482-3488, July.
- Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt, 2012. "Energy and environment challenges in the transport sector," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 77-87.
- Thorpe, Neil & Hills, Peter & Jaensirisak, Sittha, 2000. "Public attitudes to TDM measures: a comparative study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 243-257, October.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2011.
"Second generation biofuels: Economics and policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4222-4234, July.
- Carriquiry, Miguel A. & Du, Xiaodong & Timilsina, Govinda R, 2010. "Second-generation biofuels : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5406, The World Bank.
- Solomon, Barry D. & Johnson, Nicholas H., 2009. "Valuing climate protection through willingness to pay for biomass ethanol," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2137-2144, May.
- Delshad, Ashlie B. & Raymond, Leigh & Sawicki, Vanessa & Wegener, Duane T., 2010. "Public attitudes toward political and technological options for biofuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3414-3425, July.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petrolia, Daniel R. & Bhattacharjee, Sanjoy & Hudson, Darren & Herndon, Cary W., 2010. "Do Americans want ethanol? A comparative contingent-valuation study of willingness to pay for E-10 and E-85," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 121-128, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AlSabbagh, Maha & Siu, Yim Ling & Guehnemann, Astrid & Barrett, John, 2017. "Integrated approach to the assessment of CO2e-mitigation measures for the road passenger transport sector in Bahrain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 203-215.
- Ana Ramos & Xavier Labandeira & Andreas Löschel, 2016.
"Pro-environmental Households and Energy Efficiency in Spain,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 367-393, February.
- Ramos, Ana & Labandeira, Xavier & Löschel, Andreas, 2015. "Pro-environmental households and energy efficiency in Spain," CAWM Discussion Papers 80, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Winden, Matthew & Cruze, Nathan & Haab, Tim & Bakshi, Bhavik, 2015.
"Monetized value of the environmental, health and resource externalities of soy biodiesel,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 18-24.
- Bhavik Bakshi & Nathan Cruze & Tim Haab & Matthew Winden, 2013. "Monetized value of the environmental, health and resource externalities of soy biodiesel," Working Papers 13-02, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Beltrán-Esteve, Mercedes & Picazo-Tadeo, Andrés J., 2015. "Assessing environmental performance trends in the transport industry: Eco-innovation or catching-up?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 570-580.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:99-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:1:p:219-:d:194850 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lim, Seul-Ye & Kim, Hyo-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2017. "Public's willingness to pay a premium for bioethanol in Korea: A contingent valuation study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 20-27.
- Gupta, Monika, 2016. "Willingness to pay for carbon tax: A study of Indian road passenger transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 46-54.
- Ana Ramos & Xavier Labandeira & Andreas Lšschel, 2015. "Pro-Environmental Households and Energy Efficiency in Spain," Working Papers 01-2015, Economics for Energy.
- Gracia, Azucena & Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Pérez y Pérez, Luis, 2014. "Will consumers use biodiesel? Assessing the potential for reducing CO2 emissions from private transport in Spain," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182802, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuels; WTP; contingent valuation;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2015-11-21 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2015-11-21 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-11-21 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2015-11-21 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2015-11-21 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:efe:wpaper:01-2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pablo Pintos) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Pablo Pintos to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://eforenergy.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.