Report NEP-DCM-2015-11-21This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aljona Karlõševa & Sulev Nõmmann & Tea Nõmmann & Evelin Urbel-Piirsalu & Wiktor Budzinski & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Marine Trade-Offs: Comparing the Benefits of Off-Shore Wind Farms and Marine Protected Areas," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-20, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Anabela Botelho & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Lígia Costa Pinto & Sara Sousa & Marieta Valente, 2015. "Using stated preference methods to assess environmental impacts of forest biomass power plants in Portugal," NIMA Working Papers 59, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Ana Ramos & Xavier Labandeira & Andreas Lšschel, 2015. "Pro-Environmental Households and Energy Efficiency in Spain," Working Papers 01-2015, Economics for Energy.
- Saito, Yoko & Saito, Hisamitsu, 2015. "Demand for a Transgenic Food with a Medical Benefit," MPRA Paper 67945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María L. Loureiro & Xavier Labandeira & Michael Hanemann, "undated". "Transport and Low-carbon. Fuel: A study of Public Preferences in Spain," Working Papers 01-2013, Economics for Energy.
- Harin, Alexander, 2015. "Problems of utility and prospect theories. A “certain–uncertain” inconsistency within their experimental methods," MPRA Paper 67911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sofia F. Franco, 2015. "Downtown Parking Supply, Work-Trip Mode Choice and Urban Spatial Structure," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp598, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Helmers, Christian & Krishnan, Pramila & Patnam, Manasa, 2015. "Attention and Saliency on the Internet: Evidence from an Online Recommendation System," CEPR Discussion Papers 10939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.