Using factor analysis to identify consumer preferences for the protection of a natural area in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kahnemant, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L., 1992. "Contingent valuation and the value of public goods: Reply," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 90-94, January.
- Cameron Trudy Ann & Quiggin John, 1994.
"Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data from a Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up Questionnaire,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 218-234, November.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & John Quiggin, 1992. "Estimation Using Contingent Valuation Data From a "Dichotomous Choice with Follow-Up" Questionnaire," UCLA Economics Working Papers 653, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Andreoni, James, 1989. "Giving with Impure Altruism: Applications to Charity and Ricardian Equivalence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(6), pages 1447-1458, December.
- Andreoni, James, 1988. "Privately provided public goods in a large economy: The limits of altruism," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-73, February.
- Andreoni, James, 1990. "Impure Altruism and Donations to Public Goods: A Theory of Warm-Glow Giving?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 464-477, June.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whitehead, John C. & Groothuis, Peter A. & Blomquist, Glenn C., 1993. "Testing for non-response and sample selection bias in contingent valuation : Analysis of a combination phone/mail survey," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 215-220.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mbolatiana Rambonilaza, 2004.
"Évaluation de la demande de paysage : état de l’art et réflexions sur la méthode du transfert des benefices,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 70, pages 77-101.
- Rambonilaza, Mbolatiana, 2004. "Évaluation de la demande de paysage : état de l’art et réflexions sur la méthode du transfert des benefices," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 70.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Labandeira, Xavier & Hanemann, Michael, 2013.
"Transport and low-carbon fuel: A study of public preferences in Spain,"
Elsevier, pages 126-133.
- María L. Loureiro & Xavier Labandeira & Michael Hanemann, "undated". "Transport and Low-carbon. Fuel: A study of Public Preferences in Spain," Working Papers 01-2013, Economics for Energy.
- Gwendolyn Aldrich & Kristine Grimsrud & Jennifer Thacher & Matthew Kotchen, 2007. "Relating environmental attitudes and contingent values: how robust are methods for identifying preference heterogeneity?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(4), pages 757-775, August.
- Howley, Peter & Hynes, Stephen & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2010. "The citizen versus consumer distinction: An exploration of individuals' preferences in Contingent Valuation studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1524-1531, May.
- van Dam, Ynte K. & van Trijp, Hans C.M., 2011. "Cognitive and motivational structure of sustainability," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 726-741.
- Meldrum, James R. & Champ, Patricia A. & Bond, Craig A., 2013. "Heterogeneous nonmarket benefits of managing white pine bluster rust in high-elevation pine forests," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 61-77.
- Paulo A. L. D. Nunes & Arianne T. de Blaeij & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2009. "Decomposition of Warm Glow for Multiple Stakeholders: Stated Choice Valuation of Shellfishery Policy," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(3), pages 485-499.
- Akgün, Aliye Ahu & van Leeuwen, Eveline & Nijkamp, Peter, 2012. "A multi-actor multi-criteria scenario analysis of regional sustainable resource policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 19-28.
- Mbolatiana Rambonilaza, 2004. "Évaluation de la demande de paysage : état de l’art et réflexions sur la méthode du transfert des benefices," Post-Print hal-01201064, HAL.
- Peter Howley & Stephen Hynes & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2009. "The citizen versus consumer hypothesis: Do welfare estimates differ?," Working Papers 0911, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:157-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sonja S. Teelucksingh & Paulo A.L.D. Nunes, 2010. "Biodiversity Valuation in Developing Countries: A Focus on Small Island Developing States (SIDS)," Working Papers 2010.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Peter Howley & Stephen Hynes & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2009. "Countryside Preferences: Exploring individuals’ WTP for the protection of traditional rural landscapes," Working Papers 0906, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Paula Simões & Luís Cruz & Eduardo Barata, 2012. "Non-market Recreational Value of a National Forest: Survey Design and Results," GEMF Working Papers 2012-09, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Idda, Lorenzo & Benedetto, Graziella & Madau, Fabio A. & Orru, Elia & Pulina, Pietro, 2005. "The Structure of Rural Landscape in Monetary Evaluation Studies: Main Analytical Approaches in Literature," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24549, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Howley & Cathal Buckley & Stephen Hynes & Tom van Rensburg, 2009. "Understanding preferences for walking attributes," Working Papers 0907, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Nunes, Paulo A. L. D. & Schokkaert, Erik, 2003. "Identifying the warm glow effect in contingent valuation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 231-245, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:140:y:2002:i:2:p:499-516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.