Public Preferences for Climate Change Policies: Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bartolome, Charles A. M. & Ross, Stephen L., 2004. "Who's in charge of the central city? The conflict between efficiency and equity in the design of a metropolitan area," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 458-483, November.
- de Bartolome, Charles A M, 1990. "Equilibrium and Inefficiency in a Community Model with Peer Group Effects," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 110-133, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Labandeira, Xavier & Hanemann, Michael, 2013.
"Transport and low-carbon fuel: A study of public preferences in Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 126-133.
- María L. Loureiro & Xavier Labandeira & Michael Hanemann, "undated". "Transport and Low-carbon. Fuel: A study of Public Preferences in Spain," Working Papers 01-2013, Economics for Energy.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-04-02 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2011-04-02 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2011-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .