An Analysis of the Pricing of Traits in the U.S. Corn Seed Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guanming Shi & Jean-paul Chavas & Kyle Stiegert, 2010. "An Analysis of the Pricing of Traits in the U.S. Corn Seed Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1324-1338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Xingliang & Shi, Guanming, 2010. "GM vs. Non-GM: A Survival Analysis of Hybrid Seed Corn in the US," Staff Paper Series 553, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Valle, Karen, 2014. "A Hedonic Model of Corn Seed Prices," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169667, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ma, Xingliang & Shi, Guanming, 2013. "GM vs. Non-GM: A Survival Analysis of U.S. Hybrid Seed Corn," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-19, December.
- Alia, Didier Y. & Zheng, Yuqing & Kusunose, Yoko & Reed, Michael R., 2017. "Trade effects of food regulations and standards: Assessing the impact of SPS measures on market structure," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258368, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shakya, Sumadhur & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2012. "Valuing New Random GM Traits: The Case of Drought Tolerant Wheat," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 128033, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Ilin, Cornelia & Shi, Guanming, 2016. "Competition, Price Dispersion and Capacity Constraints: The Case of the U.S. Corn Seed Industry," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236532, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shakya, Sumadhur & Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2013. "Valuing New Random Genetically Modified (GM) Traits in Corn," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-17, April.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13940 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Jie & Shi, Guanming, 2018. "To Encore or Not? When a Patent Expires: The U.S. Soybean Case," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274140, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:bpj:bjafio:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:15:n:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Livingston, Michael J. & Mitchell, Lorraine & Wechsler, Seth, 2014. "Genetically Engineered Crops in the United States," Economic Research Report 164263, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Zhang, Wenhui & Shi, Guanming, 2012. "An Exploration of Product Choices in U.S. Biotech Corn Seed Market," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124758, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nolan, Elizabeth & Santos, Paulo & Shi, Guanming, 2012. "Market concentration and productivity in the United States corn sector: 2002-2009," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125941, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Jesse Tack & Nathan P. Hendricks, 2018.
"Heterogeneous Yield Impacts from Adoption of Genetically Engineered Corn and the Importance of Controlling for Weather,"
NBER Chapters,in: Agricultural Productivity and Producer Behavior
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jayson L. Lusk & Jesse Tack & Nathan P. Hendricks, 2017. "Heterogeneous Yield Impacts from Adoption of Genetically Engineered Corn and the Importance of Controlling for Weather," NBER Working Papers 23519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2010-06-04 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:wisagr:544. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.