An Exploration of Product Choices in U.S. Biotech Corn Seed Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guanming Shi & Jean-paul Chavas & Kyle Stiegert, 2010.
"An Analysis of the Pricing of Traits in the U.S. Corn Seed Market,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1324-1338.
- Shi, Guanming & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Steigert, Kyle, 2009. "An Analysis of the Pricing of Traits in the U.S. Corn Seed Market," Staff Paper Series 544, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- B. Curtis Eaton, 1972. "Spatial Competition Revisited," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 5(2), pages 268-278, May.
- Lisa George & Joel Waldfogel, 2000. "Who Benefits Whom in Daily Newspaper Markets?," NBER Working Papers 7944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsvariety choice; imperfect competition; biotech seeds; Crop Production/Industries; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-06-25 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2012-06-25 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea12:124758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.