Report NEP-IND-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Bühler & Simon Wey, 2010. "Demand-Enhancing Investment in Mixed Duopoly," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2010. "Patent licensing, bargaining, and product positioning," ISER Discussion Paper 0775, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Joan Calzada & Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2009. "Universal Service Auctions in Liberalized Postal Markets," Working Papers 0014, Swiss Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Shi, Guanming & Stiegert, Kyle & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 2009. "An Analysis of Bundle Pricing in Horizontal and Vertical Markets: The Case of the U.S. Cottonseed Market," Staff Paper Series 543, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Shi, Guanming & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Steigert, Kyle, 2009. "An Analysis of the Pricing of Traits in the U.S. Corn Seed Market," Staff Paper Series 544, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.