The Environmental and Economic Effects of European Emissions Trading
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claudia Kemfert & Michael Kohlhaas & Truong Truong & Artem Protsenko, 2006. "The environmental and economic effects of European emissions trading," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 441-455, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Löschel, Andreas & Lange, Andreas & Hoffmann, Tim & Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf, 2004. "Assessing Emission Allocation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:835-844 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Berrittella & Filippo Alessandro Cimino, 2012. "The Carousel Value-added Tax Fraud in the European Emission Trading System," Working Papers 2012.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:01:y:2010:i:02:n:s2010007810000108 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:281-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Obernhofer, Ulrich & Rennings, Klaus & Sahin, Bedia, 2006. "The impacts of the European Emissions Trading Scheme on competitiveness and employment in Europe: A literature review," ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research, number 111466.
- Anger, Niels & Oberndorfer, Ulrich, 2008. "Firm performance and employment in the EU emissions trading scheme: An empirical assessment for Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 12-22, January.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Rennings, Klaus, 2006. "The Impact of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme on Competitiveness in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Inha Oh & Yeongjun Yeo & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2015. "Efficiency versus Equality: Comparing Design Options for Indirect Emissions Accounting in the Korean Emissions Trading Scheme," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Yazid Dissou and Muhammad Shahid Siddiqui, 2013. "Regional Trade Agreements, Emissions Bubbles, and Carbon Tariff Harmonization," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- N. Anger & B. Brouns & J. Onigkeit, 2009. "Linking the EU emissions trading scheme: economic implications of allowance allocation and global carbon constraints," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 379-398, June.
- Jurate Jaraite-Ka~ukauske and Corrado Di Maria, 2016.
"Did the EU ETS Make a Difference? An Empirical Assessment Using Lithuanian Firm-Level Data,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Jarait, Jurate & Di Maria, Corrado, 2014. "Did the EU ETS make a difference? An empirical assessment using Lithuanian firm-level data," CERE Working Papers 2014:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Beckman, Jayson & Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wallace, 2011. "Validating energy-oriented CGE models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 799-806, September.
- Victoria Alexeeva & Niels Anger, 2016. "The globalization of the carbon market: Welfare and competitiveness effects of linking emissions trading schemes," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(6), pages 905-930, August.
- Chang, Kai & Zhang, Chao & Chang, Hao, 2016. "Emissions reduction allocation and economic welfare estimation through interregional emissions trading in China: Evidence from efficiency and equity," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1125-1135.
- Siriwardana, Mahinda, 2014. "Australia’s new Free Trade Agreements with Japan and South Korea: Potential Impacts on the Resources and Agricultural Sectors and their Environmental Implications," 2014 Conference, August 28-29, 2014, Nelson, New Zealand 187405, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Yang, Lin & Li, Fengyu & Zhang, Xian, 2016. "Chinese companies’ awareness and perceptions of the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS): Evidence from a national survey in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 254-265.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-12-14 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-12-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2005-12-14 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .