Regional Trade Agreements, Emissions Bubbles, and Carbon Tariff Harmonization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry G. Johnson & Mel Krauss, 1970. "Border Taxes, Border Tax Adjustments, Comparative Advantage, and the Balance of Payments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 3(4), pages 595-602, November.
- Claudia Kemfert & Michael Kohlhaas & Truong Truong & Artem Protsenko, 2006.
"The environmental and economic effects of European emissions trading,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 441-455, July.
- Claudia Kemfert & Michael Kohlhaas & Truong P. Truong & Artem Protsenko, 2005. "The Environmental and Economic Effects of European Emissions Trading," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 533, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mustafa H. Babiker & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2005. "The Economic Effects of Border Measures in Subglobal Climate Agreements," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 99-126.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2010. "The Costs of Compliance: A CGE Assessment of Canada's Policy Options under the Kyoto Protocol," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 177-211, February.
- Atkinson, Scott & Tietenberg, Tom, 1991. "Market failure in incentive-based regulation: The case of emissions trading," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-31, July.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2006.
"Emissions Trading, CDM, JI, and More: The Climate Strategy of the EU,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-26.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2005. "Emissions trading, CDM, JI, and more: The climate strategy of the EU," Kiel Working Papers 1238, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2006. "Emissions trading, CDM, JI, and more: the climate strategy of the EU," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3814, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2005. "Emissions Trading, CDM, JI, and More – The Climate Strategy of the EU," Working Papers 2005.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dissou, Yazid & Eyland, Terry, 2011. "Carbon control policies, competitiveness, and border tax adjustments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 556-564, May.
- Stiglitz Joseph, 2006. "A New Agenda for Global Warming," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 3(7), pages 1-4, July.
- Babiker, Mustafa H., 2005. "Climate change policy, market structure, and carbon leakage," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 421-445, March.
- Roland Ismer & Karsten Neuhoff, 2007. "Border tax adjustment: a feasible way to support stringent emission trading," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 137-164, October.
- Kuik, Onno & Hofkes, Marjan, 2010. "Border adjustment for European emissions trading: Competitiveness and carbon leakage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1741-1748, April.
- Azusa OKAGAWA & Kanemi BAN, 2008. "Estimation of substitution elasticities for CGE models," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wasi, Nada & Carson, Richard T., 2013.
"The influence of rebate programs on the demand for water heaters: The case of New South Wales,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 645-656.
- Wasi, Nada & Carson, Richard T., 2011. "The Influence of Rebate Programs on the Demand for Water Heaters: The Case of New South Wales," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100731, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Achtnicht, Martin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2014.
"Factors influencing German house owners' preferences on energy retrofits,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 254-263.
- Achtnicht, Martin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Factors Influencing German House Owners' Preferences on Energy Retrofits," FCN Working Papers 4/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Achtnicht, Martin & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Factors influencing German house owners' preferences on energy retrofits," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:ej34-2-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.