Linking the EU emissions trading scheme: economic implications of allowance allocation and global carbon constraints
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 14 (2009)
Issue (Month): 5 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bernard, Alain & Paltsev, Sergey & Reilly, John & Vielle, Marc & Viguier, Laurent, 2003. "Russia's Role in the Kyoto Protocol," IDEI Working Papers 237, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Anger, Niels, 2007. "Developing Supra-European Emissions Trading Schemes: An Efficiency and International Trade Analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-038, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2004.
"The EU Emissions Trading Scheme. Allowance Prices, Trade Flows, Competitiveness Effects,"
2004.49, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2004. "The EU emissions trading scheme: allowance prices, trade flows, competitiveness effects," Kiel Working Papers 1195, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Claudia Kemfert & Michael Kohlhaas & Truong P. Truong & Artem Protsenko, 2005.
"The Environmental and Economic Effects of European Emissions Trading,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
533, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Claudia Kemfert & Michael Kohlhaas & Truong Truong & Artem Protsenko, 2006. "The environmental and economic effects of European emissions trading," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 441-455, July.
- Christoph Bohringer & Tim Hoffmann & Andreas Lange & Andreas Loschel & Ulf Moslener, 2005. "Assessing Emission Regulation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-22.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf & Sturm, Bodo, 2006.
"Hot Air for Sale: A Quantitative Assessment of Russia's Near-Term Climate Policy Options,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christoph Böhringer & Ulf Moslener & Bodo Sturm, 2007. "Hot air for sale: a quantitative assessment of Russia’s near-term climate policy options," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 38(4), pages 545-572, December.
- Klepper, Gernot & Peterson, Sonja, 2003. "On the robustness of marginal abatement cost curves: the influence of world energy prices," Kiel Working Papers 1138, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kruger, Joseph & Oates, Wallace E. & Pizer, William A., 2007. "Decentralization in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme and Lessons for Global Policy," Discussion Papers dp-07-02, Resources For the Future.
- Löschel, Andreas & Lange, Andreas & Hoffmann, Tim & Böhringer, Christoph & Moslener, Ulf, 2004. "Assessing Emission Allocation in Europe: An Interactive Simulation Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-40, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christoph Böhringer & Thomas Rutherford, 2002. "Carbon Abatement and International Spillovers," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(3), pages 391-417, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:14:y:2009:i:5:p:379-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.